Did Elena cheat??

Totally agree with you on this

Posted at

Delena needs to happen so that Stelena can be endgame

First off, let me say that I'm a stelena person, HOWEVER, i'm NOT saying that they are endgame. Now down to business. I think that Delena and Satherine should happen because lets face it, all 4 of them can't seriously live out their lives wondering what if. They need absolution. In Delena's case, I'm NOT saying that she should test out her feeling for Stefan by being with Damon for a while to see if she really loves Stefan. I repeat, I AM NOT SAYING THAT. But she does need to answer the question that has come up in her heart in order to be fair to the two brother. Then whoever she chooses, she will KNOW and not THINK that she is with her soulmate. She said it herself, she's 17 and she's not even sure she knows what real love is yet.

Now for Satherine. Any blind person can see that Stefan still has feelings for Katherine. He also needs to work them out before he can fully commit to Elena. He did love her totally once upon a time and we found out that she didn't compel his love, only his fear. So he needs to be honest with himself and work on those Katherine issues first. 

If that means that Stelena should break up first, or just take a "seperation" to think things over, then fine, I can wait. and being honest i can see them being with other people for a while making them find out more about themselves and their capacity to love.

Posted at

Competition thread for the 11th week and the 10th winner!

Well think you.

I try

Posted at

Countering the Delena "Pity Kiss" Argument

Sadly, i think so too

Posted at

Forgive me if i came off as saying that YOU are biased. I'm not. I haven't spoken to you enough to know that yet. And i'm not bashing Delena, as i said, it's gonna happen, and i don't think anyone DE or SE fans have the right to say that she belongs with one or the other because, bottom line, we haven't seen DE yet, and in order to make a fair judgement, there has to be DE. I'm a Stelena person, but i wish some Stelana fans would realize that in order for Stelena to be engame (if they even are), she must first find out waht this thing is that she feels for Damon. Only then can she make her choice without any regrets. Also, Stefan needs to work out exactly what he feels for Katherine to be fair to everyone involved. 

I DON'T WANT ANY WHAT IFS IN MY HAPPY EVER AFTER

Posted at

Did Elena cheat??

I'm not disputing what you're saying, BUT i think there will be no passionate kiss from them until the Stefan issue is resolved. Whether they find him and they kiss after while Stelena is still together or Stelena break up and then they kiss makes no difference to me. I just don't see Elena being on the hunt for Stefan, worrying about him constantly and somehow ending up in Damon's arms. I'm not one of those who follow the books and i don't often make comparisons but i'm pretty sure that when they all got together to look for Stefan in the books, Damon and Elena were getting PRETTY close, but she still held him off cause she just wouldn't do that to Stefan.

Posted at

I want to see the actual sex with REAL reprucussions in the form of Damon and Elena. Not just a dream that sates some fans appitite. i want them to actually play it out so i can see where it will lead

Posted at

I think the DE fanbase is way bigger than the SE fanbase. Especially in thsi forum. It's so hard to find people to talk to in here that are not 100% biased either way.

Posted at

I'm a Stelena fan, but even i have to admit that i'd rather see Stefan and Katherine do the angry sex piano scene....Maybe when he's being all badass.

Posted at

Did Elena cheat??

I don't hold that view. That would be the end of the character called Elena. When we see Elena and Katherine in a room together in season 3, we can all now say "Oh, thats Katherine #1 and Katherine #2, same face, same attitude." 

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad