Julie Plec interview about Finale

I hope they give them a chance too. At first, i really likes Matt and Caroline but lets face it, the guy can't deal, and when comparing the chemistry beteewn the two couples, FORWOOD makes CATT look like their not trying. My roomate made a lifesize wax statue that's supposed to be Tyler (it's laughable and has a picture of his face on the top) and even that looks hotter than Matt.

Posted at

Is it just me or has this show warped into The Damon Diaries!

Thats what i'm saying. After that epi, i clearlt remembered people were so amazed by the lengths that Damon would go thriugh to save his bro. Heck i was amazed, i didn't know he had it in him. But now the roles are reverse and i wish there was the same overall level of respect for the choice Stefan has made and not the argument that "it's not honorable if he's gonna be killing people" crap. HE'S A VAMPIRE THAT GAVE UP BEING A VAMPIRE (THE KILLING PEOPLE PART) THATS GOING BACK TO BEING A VAMPIRE, BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS BROTHER.

Posted at

Julie Plec interview about Finale

AWESOME INTERVIEW!!! Especially the part about FORWOOD. I really wonder if their mothers will be disapproving cause they could kill each other so easily? Also the Daddy Rick scene was so CUTE.

Posted at

What do you mean "how is that honorable"? The guy wants to save his brother. He will degrade himself to a life he walked away from long ago, he will abandon thw woman he loves, he will become a monster again, ALL FOR HIS BROTHER. 

If this was Damon making the switch, would you be asking that question? Probable not, because that was how Damon was for the majority of his life. Stefan is giving up all of his moral and his dignity and his LIFe basically for Damon.

Posted at

True, true. Whatever they do with Stefan, i just don't want them to rush the whole Delena thing. Elena isn't the kind of girl to jump Damon now that Stefan is gone. If Stefan broke her heart and left her then i could see Delena no later than mid season 3. But that's not Elena and Stefan didn't do that. I don't wnat the writer's to change them into a something there are not just to make D/E happen. If they do happen (when they do happen) i want it to be because of them and not because of Stefan's absence

Posted at

I totally agree with you Luana. I'm relieved that the writer's have started to develop Stefan's character a bit more now. For me, season 2 was mainly about Damon's journey to humanity and i'm glad for the guy. But is it at the expense of his brother's life and is it too high a price?

Posted at

To Elijah's Hottie.

I've been reading your posts for a while now and i totally understand why you luv Damon and i respect that, don't get me wrong. And i'm not saying that Damon will start being Stefan and Stefan now turn into Damon crap. But i just don't think that some people in here really give Stefan his due. After watching each episode, i always come here to see what people say and after last night, you could count the people that were talking about Sefan's choice as anything other than a side note on one hand. I also liked the D/E moment alot. But let's be honest about this. If this was Stefan that got bitten and was about to die and Damon was the one trading himself for a cure, all you would hear is, Damon is so selfless and so pure and he loves his brother and all that good stuff. I just thing that people should be more level with the characters and not just Damon. 

Also, i don't have a specific preference either way. Both bros are different and have had diff struggles. I just don't like the fact that some Delena fans are belittling what Stefan has had to go through for the sake of luv for his woman and his brother

Posted at

I'm not a Damon hater or anything...far from it. I just think that although we've had this sacrifice thing building for a while now, each episode has been so focused on Damon and HIS troubles and how HE will overcome them and how He will save the day, completely overshadowing the rest of the cast. 

As I said, I'm not a Damon hater, he is the funnest part of the show for me, but i've been readind the comments on this website for months now and some of you Delena Fans are really starting to piss me off. I route for neither D/E or S/E by the way. I just want some of you to be far about the whole Stefan going off to be with Klaus thing. 

Let me get this straight. You guys are over the moon with joy because Stefan is out of the way and D/E can finally happen right? No matter how it happened and the cost on Stefan. Stefan did the MOST HONORABLE THING EVER LAST NIGHT out of love for his brother and most of you guys in here, all you can talk about is how Damon is so awesome and he's flawed, thats what makes him so hot and lovable. What about Stefan? I know we all have our biases but COME ON. I hope now that Stefan is gonna be all flawed and tortures in season 3, he will start to get the same luv from some of you Delena fans that you so entrusted to Damon from the Pilot. Cause if you guys still have a problem with him after he become Damon part II, then you guys REALLy are a one sided lot.

Sorry for the lobg rant, I just had to get it out there. I'M NOT BASHING DELENA, JUST SOME FANS

Posted at
x Close Ad