Look whos baaaaackkk :)

Damnnn I want Carter to come back too!

Posted at

OMFG! Click this link RIGHT NOW!

Hey, it says they did it after a party..So maybe he was drunk out of his right mind lol...Or it was too dark and he was blind or something..Cause seriously?  I just gaged when I saw that thing...

Posted at

Enough About Eve (Season 3)

I can't believe Carter left after Serena helped him. Part of me respects him for wanting to prove himself, and the other part can't help but think he's a big idiot, because even if his intentions are good, he's breaking her heart. I love CarterXSerena and I really hope they're not over!

Posted at

Check out this new Gossip Girl promo released by CW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0qFVl2Bo9M

Enjoy.

Posted at

2x17 Carnal Knowledge

Promo:

youtube.com/

watch?v=QEICaC9aw94

Posted at

Carrnal Knowledge (Season 2)

Kita, can you please post the link for the cut scene?

I tried searching but couldn't find it.

Thank you.

Posted at

You've Got Yale! (Season 2)

have*

Posted at

You've Got Yale! (Season 2)

I hate a nasty nasty feeling that Nate and Blair will go to Yale, while Chuck not.

I am praying that I am wrong. Please let that feeling be wrong! I can't bare Chair apart!

Posted at

Gone with the Will (Season 2)

I don't think I can bare watching this show if Blair ends up with Nate and not Chuck.

I just don't know how much more of this I can take of this. Why can't they let Chair happen? 

It just breaks my heart when I read spoilers about how Nate and Blair will get together at the end of the show. It is not fair to keep us waiting all this time for nothing.

I am just really upset.

Posted at

Gone with the Will (Season 2)

** He (Chuck) was being sarcastic.

I wrote, "I was being sarcastic"

lol sorry for the typo.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad