VDluv Forum Posts
nono I didn't mean that "steroline should happen so delena can be good".. I meant that Delena would be happy as a couple too but not because of steroline.
who do you ship, if those annoy you? :/
So before I used to ship Caroline and Klaus...I mean, come on! They're great together...but then because I got bored of nothing ever happening between them, I started loving Caroline and Stefan and the idea that maybe (not now), say next season, they'd be together...and eventually endgame :P Their chemistry is undeniable and plus DELENA would also be happy together so hihi
Am I the only one who can't get enough of these two?
ps: Steroline sounds weirder than Carofan...anyways!
I think the Diana twist definitely gave this show a better storyline because it surprised viewers, since it is unexpected...I also wished it was Faye just because I love Faye's and Cassie's chemistry but still glad it's Diana :)
Does anyone think that this show could use a more focus on romance now? Diana was right, she couldn't have one date without being disturbed! and Cassie and Adam have awkward issues :/
they should air live in europe too, would increase ratings! :D
I agree, I never read the books but I think Elena's character is so stupid ..the only reason why I like delena together is because of their chemistry...
I found this episode to be not so good but not so bad...
Things I liked:
1. Delena kiss
2. Rose is rooting for them
3. Stefan understand Elena thus more brotherly / friend than lover :D
4. Matt Davis is a great actor
5. Caroline is awesome and she deserves Klaus
6. Matt is a kind hearted human who deserves a great girl!
Things I did not like:
1. Delena fighting because of Elena's stupidness..really...she's so stupid...
2. Tyler leaving Caroline and not trusting that nothing did happen between her and Klaus
3. TYLER?CAROLINE?KLAUS? love triangle? no, wtf
4. Rose as a ghost...I find this nothing but lame
5. Rebecca / Esther / Kol..the original story is losing its touch.
Things I hope DO NOT happen:
1. Stelena endgame (sorry peeps, I just prefer them as friends, just like Rose said)
2. Katherine making an "epic" return
3. Alaric dies
yeah, but it used to be fun to watch at some point lol..now it's bleh in every sense.
Yeah, they messed up big time...even with HIMYM.
chilled? lol everything was chill and is still chill.
ahh with regards to commenting in the forum, sure i'm new, but otherwise, i read most of the posts anyway...it's just that i rarely bother to comment to certain nonsense, if you get my drift. :D
fyi: I don't watch GG anymore - it sucks meh
ahh so you think i'm new...well, sucks that it ain't true ;)
Want more ?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!