We Can Be Nice To....

Blair: Smart, ambitious, beautiful, good friend (most of the time) amazing style.

Chuck: can be a great person to those he really cares about.

Dan: can be funny at times

Jenny: very brave and will try to do anything to achieve her goals

Lily: cares about her kids most of the time

Nate: really, really hot.

Rufus: will sacrifice anything for his children

Serena: really pretty, a good friend (most of the time), is herself

Vanessa: umm this is really hard but (think... think... think...) umm well she's nice to dan.

Posted at

Serena and Dan Over4Good

i personally hate dan and serena, they're so boring! LOVE nate and serena so much chemistry! as for real life penn and blake they look happy they don't make a difference in my life. but dan and serena are so over because of their sibbling!

Posted at

Spoiler!: Nate and Serena

yayyyy! i love nate and serena!!! i hate nate and vanessa, hate serena and dan. derena WON'T work out (thank gawd) becausse of rufus and lilly and because they share a sibbling, that is pretty gross if their dating and their parents are dating!!! hopefully dan and serena won't work out and nate and serena or nate and blair or chuck and blair!

Posted at

Couples with NO CHEMISTRY UNITE

I REALLY THINK NATE AND BLAIR HAVE CHEMISTRY (SCHOOL LIES, HI SOCIETY) AND I FIND SERENA AND NATE TOO BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS SEEM HAPPY WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER! I HATE NATE AND VANESSA (ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL)!!! NATE AND JENNY HAD IN THE FIRST SEASON BUT WHEN THEY HOOKED UP IN THE SECOND SEASON THEY WEREN'T GOOD TOGETHER, CHUCK AND JENNY IT'S HARD TO SAY BECAUSE THEY ONLY SPOKE IN THE FIRST SEASON 1 TIME YA CHUCK AND VANESSA HAVE NO CHEMISTRY EITHER.

Posted at

NOOOOOO! NATE AND BLAIR WILL GET BACK TOGETHER (Spoilers)

i really love nate and blair but i like chuck and blair too i also love nate and serena!

Posted at

Gossip Girl Couples +/- game

Chuck/Blair: 13

Dan/Serena: 11+

Nate/Blair: 11+

Lily/Rufus: 9

Nate/Jenny: 10

Nate/Vanessa: 7-

Nate/Serena: 9-

Lily/Bart: 10

Blair/Marcus: 10

Dan/Vanessa: 10