Stelena Appreciation Thread

I just started watching the show over my christmas break and I have fallen in love with it!!!! When ever the previews came on in 2009 I thought it was going to be stupid and just following the footsteps of Twilight. Thank god it didnt!!! The actors are hotter, can act better and the story telling is A HELL OF A LOT MORE INTERESTING! 

Since the first episode I have been a Stelena fan! They have the romance and the chemistry but they also have a connection beyond that for me, something that the relationship of delena lacks! 

Im not going to lie and say I dont see the chemistry between Damon and Elena I just dont ever see them as an endgame couple. I always like Damon and Katherine's bickering at each other more than the longing stairs by Damon toward Elena.

Hopefully the show can get back to its BEST couple soon but I do enjoy a Stefan seeking revenge (torn!!)

STELENA FTW!

Posted at

Season finale-promotial photos!! (Spoilers)

And also love Charlie's look here

aka SERENA's look from Hi, Society season 1

p.s. Sorry the actress who plays charlie is NO where as pretty as Blake!!

Posted at

Spoiler about Vanessa that biotch (Spoilers)

Um hello its ABOUT CHARLIE!!!! it says "Looks like this newly crowned insiders true colors are about to be revealed. You didnt think Jenny was the only social climber in the family did you?"

well Charlie is a newly-crowned socialite and she is in the family... it cant be anyone else. Also she is the only person that V has had interaction with last episode

Posted at

Shattered Bass Episode Preview (Spoilers)

Gag reflex kicked in after Charlie kissed Dan... oh wait its coming back, excuse me while i find the nearest trash can

Posted at

Hand Me Downs (Spoilers)

Thank full its not the smae dress... But BITCH dont you taint one of my FAVORITE Derena moments. I might just be the one to go all PSYCHO on your ASS!!!!!!!

Posted at

My comment is that yes she doesnt look happy but HOW could you even be in his arms???

Posted at

Gossip Girl Boss: “Chuck Has Never, and Will Never, Hurt Blair” (Spoilers)

thl_12 is your picture from Country Strong? with Leighton and Garrett?? if so I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

Posted at

someone kill charlie plz...this dress is sacred

LOVE THIS!!!!! and totally agree! that dress/night was way to sacred for this crazy bitch to be wearing that and looking just like her!

Posted at

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/gossip-girl/season-4/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%204.22%20-%20The%20Wrong%20Goodbye/62041.jpg.php

This is the photo of Blair in Chuck's embrace

1. makes me sick (along with many others) to see her even being this close to him right now

2. She is still wearing the ring?!?!?

Posted at

Dear Blair (Sneak peek for 4.21) (Spoilers)

There was spoiler out there already that they will make up at the end of this season! There is a picture of them in bed where Blair is resting her head on a pillow on serena's lap.

Posted at
x Close Ad