gossip girl promo 4x21 (Spoilers)

Who is making out on the chair/piano looking thing (not sure what it is)? is it dan and charlie?

Posted at

New Clip from 4.20 (Spoilers)

Dorota was always the most level headed person on this show! :D

Love serena's outfit!

Posted at

Episode 22-The Wrong Goodbye Press Release (Spoilers)

For some reason i still have this gut feeling that at the begining of the episode or towards the middle she will say goodbye to the Prince therefore choosing the dark knight. but in the last 5 mins or so the Pauper will tell her how he feels and you will see her walk away but as she does her face drops. Or the Pauper will see she made her decision for the dark knight and turn away (because he is the better man!) and Blair will see him walking away. This makes her realize that saying goodbye to Dan is the Wrong Goodbye not to the Prince. idk I just dont think that Dan and Blair's story line is over, neither do i think that Blair and chuck's SL is over. There will have to be some action between Blair and Dan in the finale because it leads into the 5th season.

Wishful thinking because i just cant see Blair and chuck getting back together yet. Someday maybe but not yet.

Posted at

Chuck's new hotel? (Spoilers)

that doesnt really make since because the guys holding the chairs are wearing those hats that jewish wear at weddings or in church. (sorry i dont know the name) Unless there is another kind of celebration by the Jewish that is not for a wedding, barmitsva(sp?), or just at church that involves those hats im not sure its about the hotel.

sorry about my spelling!

Posted at

Before you keep hating on Chair... (Spoilers)

This thread kinda just made my night!!! i was laughing so hard at the first 15 comments!!!

ps. this should really be in general discussion but since i dont check that i wont have gotten my laughs in so Thank You!!! glad yall worked it out! :D

Posted at

4x20 Preview (Spoilers)

First off Rufus's outfit!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So the life altering event has to be the proposal right?? thats the only event big enough in this episode that we know of that will alter more characters SL than anything else!

Posted at

4.21 Promotional Photos (Spoilers)

Im pretty sure Nate and Chuck are not fighting... i think Nate is trying to hold back Chuck from Jack.

Definitely have the gut feeling that Charlie is Psycho too just because of what her mom Didnt say, eventhough she should have said it!

Posted at

4x20 pics (Spoilers)

LOVE SERENA'S DRESS!!!!  Blake Lively is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

Posted at

Chuck and Dan Spoiler (Spoilers)

Priscilla: It takes more than one side to make a person who they are. So you cant say that Dan doesnt accept the sides that make her Blair Waldorf because every side of her makes her BLAIR WALDORF! And as everyone has said, Dan has accepted her scheming that does not mean he has to like it or approve or it. If you accpet that someone is a smoker that doesnt mean you have to like or approve of their life style. All in all Dan excepts every side of Blair Waldorf he just does to approve of her dark side. While Chuck is NOT EVEN AWARE of Blairs artsy, movie loving, book readin, etc. side he only ever saw he schemeing side and only ever took the time to see that. He never got to know the whole story of Blair Waldorf and for that reason he is not the front runner in my mind. The day that Chuck and Blair can actually sit down and watch a Black and White and not have sex during the middle of it will Chuck finally get to start shedding some light on all that which Blair Waldorf encompasses.

Posted at

Chuck and Dan Spoiler (Spoilers)

I think Dan sees the bad he is just looking past it in this moment because when she is with Chuck all she is is "schemeing Blair" but he is trying to paint a picture for Chuck that there is more to her than meets the eye.

Posted at