And, no, I'm not gonna call it "in your face chairs" (Spoilers)

^^^ PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Posted at

Chuck and Dan Spoiler (Spoilers)

AHHHH!!!!! first off its been way to long and we (central time) only have 6 hours and 3o mins!!!!!!

Second- Dan's face in priceless in most of this clip! If im correct Chuck steps out of the apartment and calls someone and says he knows who Blair kissed aka DAN!!!! I cant Freaknin wait til tonight and the next 4 weeks because there is finally a SL to be excited about on gossip girl again. And finally someone worthy of Blairs true love... NOT chuck!

And im really excited to see Serena's reaction bec im a Derena fan and i think it would be good for her to see Dan actually fall for someone else without her on his mind.

Ps DanBlairTrueLove... I LOVE DAN IN THAT CLIP!!!!!!  :D he is so sweet, caring and a beautiful person that i would want to fall in love with!

Posted at

The Monday Special: Grudges and Threesomes (Spoilers)

If charlies character/the actress does well then she could possibly earn an permenit spot on the show... if not she will just be a guest star. read it some where, possibly on this site but not 100% sure where. All i know is that the article i read stated my first sentence basically

Posted at

extended promo for 4x18 (Spoilers)

DAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I JUST SAY THIS MADE MY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

(however i do feel like things were taken out of context like they always do)

Posted at

Blair,Chuck and Louie (Spoilers)

Blair's hair is up in all of these pictures and the bottom of the dress is the same. We all know that Blair is kissing the prince that has been confirmed therefore same dress and same hair = Blair kissing Dan too!!

Posted at

About that 2nd Kiss in Promo 4x18- (Spoilers)

the only recycled Dan story revolves around Serena and its more her story than his.

And you cant tell me that Chuck and Blair shippers arent bias either... state in point YOU!!!!

Posted at

Make what you want of it... yes the hair looks slightly different than Blairs but there are new hairstyles that involve curls! But this is definitely the same dress from the Limo shot and we all know that was Blair so this HAS to be BLAIR!!!!!

Posted at

hey where is this interview!!!

Posted at

4x18 PROMO! (Spoilers)

Was Blair wearing that engagement ring in the beginning of the promo when she's caressing Chuck's face??

No she is not wearing an engagement ring.... its her right hand that she touches his face with

Posted at

4x18 PROMO! (Spoilers)

So what, Blair is kissing Dan behind doors and kissing the Prince outdoors? I don't get it!

wont that just be a sign that louis is a cover up for Dair?

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad