About that 2nd Kiss in Promo 4x18- (Spoilers)

trueloveconquers: your are so frustrating!!!! i think you are blinded by your love for Chair that you dont even see the chemistry that Dair experience during their kiss at the begining of the promo!!!!! We get that you are a Chair fan so you dont have to keep saying the same thing over and over about how Dair has no chemistry... bec we know what you think.

DAIR KISS= AKWARD.... YES... CHEMISTRY....YES!!!!!!!!! most first kisses are akward but you only see the 1st second from the episode and there was definitely more in the promo!

Posted at

4x18 PROMO! (Spoilers)

@Sound: I actually think your right. I think that Chuck will go to Dan to ask what he knows about the fire or to find his source, then some how find out about Dair after the fact.

Its definitely NOT Raina but im not going to sit here and say its Blair (i want it to be), but its doesnt look right. who knows what the editing team can make up and from what up coming episodes just to throw us off!

Posted at

is the whole prince thing fake? (Spoilers)

maybe prince louis is GAY and needs a cover??? lol idk.

but please dont rip Dair apart so soon!

Also do yall think the next episode will air right after the kiss or be 6 weeks after the kiss?

Posted at

4>x17 Spoilers! (Spoilers)

http://videobb.com/video/m95rZCTWN97k

hopefully this works... if not go to http://watchseries.eu/serie/gossip_girl and find the episode

Posted at

How will Dair end and Blouis begin? (Spoilers)

nvm i found it :D

Posted at

How will Dair end and Blouis begin? (Spoilers)

Can someone put a link up/pic of this charlie person so i can read about it? 

Posted at

Chucks not upset cause of blair (Spoilers)

Della1111 the chuck face happens when he is talking to Raina

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

@Chairlvrkg: sorry about the rude things... but on many other post Chair fans have been nasty abour Dair fans.

@Jeca: you are completely right! Without Leighton this conversation would be non-existint

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

VAROTA!!!!! :D

Posted at

Chucks not upset cause of blair (Spoilers)

I wonder if Jack has anything to do with the whole "rocking his world" part. Maybe he is somehow truly behind thorpes motives idk...lol

Posted at
x Close Ad