4x17 extended promo! (Spoilers)

I dont think we will ever truly know if Dair can have passion until they actually go beyond friend stage. The first moments that we knew Chair had passion was in the limo... Dair hasnt had that scene yet so I personally cant say that they dont have passion or that they will have passion bec all we know of them so far is friendship.

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

That's why you cant love and hate someone at the same time.

Complete and uter LIE!!!!!! dont you think you would hate the person you love if he cheated on you? umm YES!!! it is possible to hate and love at the same time, thats what makes relationships complicated (whether they are platonic friend relationships or someone you are in love with)

Posted at

4x17 extended promo! (Spoilers)

i disagree about the no sparks... i just think there sparks are different than Chair. idk how to explain it other than Dair has a slow simmering spark (that has taken time to build but once there will be great) while Chair is all fire blazing passion. There are two different sparks for these two Different relationships.

Posted at

okay well if you listen she says she is second guessing his desicion and he says no we need to focus on our selves (along those lines)... therefore he says NO!!

Erica Gray!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR COMMENT! and yes back to the topic: DAIR!!!!!!!

I think i have decided Team Dan, no matter who he is with! I would go for Penn/Dan anyday! :D

Posted at

Fackin' Alpha: there are many girls out there who look for a genuinely good guy and someone to treat you right! so dont change just bec of this show or this board bec that would be stupid!!!  i promise... girls usually go for the bad boy and they usually break her heart (aka chuck bass) but give them awhile and they will realize what they want and that tends to be a good man!

Posted at

Prisilla: HOW THEY HELL DO YOU KNOW IF DAN FINDS BLAIR SEXY OR BEAUTIFUL?????

now thats an insult on Blair...

Posted at

Sorry the rumor about a Chuck and Serena kiss

Posted at

okay sorry i got it wrong but Chuck does turn her down the episode after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-yNzcxbnkI&feature=related

Well if the rumor is true about Chuck and Blair... maybe my first theory was right and Dan says to Blair "it was just one kiss" and the editors cut the scene

Posted at

Producers Preview of 4x17!! (Spoilers)

OMG!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Dan "omg its really not that big of a deal"

Balir "its rude to interupt" <3 yes!!!!! 

LOVE THERE DYNAMIC!!!!!!!!!!  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted at

your not going to chase a person who doesnt love u anymore...

Has not stopped Chuck before!!!

And in 4x09 they both agreed they needed to focus on work, and if i remember correctly Chuck broke it off with Blair first in that episode but tried to get her back so if he truly wanted to be with her why did he break it off. They both were going to focus on their careers

Posted at
x Close Ad