Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

@Prisilla: When someone says the Best and Worst out of people that does not just mean good and bad. Plus i never said Blair doesnt have a bad side or that Dan is a badass because hes not. (i pretty much just laughed out loud when you emplied that)

Best: i meant that Blair challenges Dan and makes him a better person, such as a writer, a friend. Dan brings out the best in Blair because you actually see her striving for a dream rather than wrapped up in what Chuck is doing, you see a lighter more airy side, a fun hearted girl in a womans world, someone who feels like she can reach any dream without anything holding her back. (aka the bass name)

Worst: We all know that Blair has a bad side! DUH i watch the show i see her and her scheming ways... but what do most of her schemes seem to end up being about or her partner in crime tend to be... oh yeah CHUCK BASS!!! so to say that Chuck brings out the worst in Blair is a CORRECT statement in my mind.

Blair will always have a caring side to her when it comes to Chuck.

But for this threads purpose... Dan is the better fit!!!

p.s. I get that your a Chair fan, so am I but in all reality Dan is the better man in general and the better fit for her.

Posted at

Team Chuck Vs Team Dan (Spoilers)

A better fit for her sexually would be chuck (while we dont know how Dair is in bed together i beat it would aslo be great!) bec lets face it, he is more kinky than dan and that seems to be blairs style.

A better fit for her in EVERY OTHER ASPECT would be Dan! Lets face it, Dan pushes Blair in the good ways! He challenges her intellectually, competitively, sarcastically. They bring out the BEST in each other while Chair brings out the WORST in each other.

A relationship is not sustained by scheming (as we have seen since Chair has fallen apart so many times) its is held together by love, friendship, trust, honesty, ect. And DAN can provide all of this while Chuck falls through on many occasions!

however, chair and derena are my endgame... but if i could clone Dan then it would be Dair and Derena!

Posted at

Chair fans....maybe a little hope in Dair? (Spoilers)

He is wearing the same clothing in the murderous look in the US promo as he is wearing in the canadian promo while talking to raina... its a plaid shirt and a blue tie(not sure on color).

And i still think he says "You need to talk to Blair" not "I need to talk to Blair"

Aww wont the day of a Chair free finale be great!!! I love them but they need a break and GG needs a new idea for a season finale

Posted at

4x17 extended promo! (Spoilers)

I hadnt thought about the fact that Serena could find them! i like it! im a Derena fan at heart but Dair has my grasp right now... so the fact that Serena would be the one to discover their "friendship" would be great!

Posted at

Dair & Chair, new promo?! (Spoilers)

I think what pisses me off the most about chuck is that in season 1 he was a shell... NO ONE could break in until B finally did. This was intreging and exciting! but now the Chuck Bass we have come to love is no more. He tends to fall in love to quickly! I miss the cold hearted Bass that could only be warmed up by Blair. Not the Chuck who falls in love with the first girl that gets into his bed after a fall out with Blair.

@bubbly1114 its all good! A little part of me wished Chuck were to barge in on Dair just so i could see the hurt in his eyes! give me some satisfaction for the CRAP he has put Blair through!

All in all DAIR ftw this coming episode is all i want!!!!

Posted at

Your right about GG throwing in twists so i guess we will all just have to wait and see (eventhough none of us want to wait!)

Posted at

4x17 extended promo! (Spoilers)

AHAHAHA all these promos just make me more confused/excited!!!!!

I JUST WANT IT TO BE MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

Juliet Archibald: all im saying is that if you look at the canadian promo Chuck's angry face is when he is talking to Raina not when/if he finds Dair. Why wouldnt he be jealous for Raina, he has for the last couple of weeks pulled out all the strings to get her. (Not that i want them together at all) but its very plausible. And Chuck says i need to find "HER" and tells Serena she needs to talk to Blair... how do we know that Her and Blair are the same person... the writers/editors can foul us and have done it before

Posted at

4.17 PROMO! (Spoilers)

If you watch the Canadian promo it will prove that the face they show of an angry Chuck is not him finding Dair, its when he is talking to Raina (prob about nate and hers relationship)

Posted at

Dair & Chair, new promo?! (Spoilers)

i was thinking the same thing lucyy03 when chuck said "i need to find her", i didnt think he was talking about blair. but why does serena need to talk her? does chuck find out about Dair and just not care (of course he cares but not enough to do anything) but tells serena that she needs to find out from Blair what is really going on? AHH this is confusing... Can it be monday please???

Posted at