2minute promo Blair Engagement

So I was on youtube looking for GG sneak peeks. If you want to see the 2 minute promo search "gossip girl 4x18 sneak peek" and a video that says "4x18-4x22 Blair Engagement" will come. Sorry I couldn't just post the the link but I'm on a blackberry so I wasn't an option. And make sure the one you watch is 2 mins. Hope you like!!!
Posted at

Glee Promo Subliminal Message (Brittany)

Wait, this is about the illuminati. That whole thing is false. I hope all of you agree.
Posted at

He doesn't look that bad! (Ed Westwick)

Chest hair should only be seen on the beach and in the bedroom. Je n'aime pas Ed.(I don't like Ed.)
Posted at

Little J comes home to find out her Brother has feelings for Queen B (Spoilers)

I only don't like Jenny because she looks like a raccoon(all the eye shadow)and her hair is dry and stringy. If she goes back to how she looked in season one but still with an edge. Kind of how she looked in the episode when she tricked Vanessa into wearing the see through dress. That was a girl balance between rocker Jenny and good girl Jenny.
Posted at

Pick The Best One

My mom has the blackberry curve 3G and I don't really like it. Go for the Torch. Its hot!
Posted at

i think its a chair engagement ring not louis!!!!!!

No Blair engagements. Period. She to young for marriage. She's omly twenty for goodness sakes!_!

Posted at

i think its a chair engagement ring not louis!!!!!!

nnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!!

Posted at

Georgina returning!! (Spoilers)

Nnnnooooo!_!
Posted at

Love is in the (D)air

Endgame. No. But hot couple on the ahort term yes.
Posted at

what are you doing to pass the time...

Thinking about GG.

Posted at
x Close Ad