I LOVE KLAUS

lol i know. It's Joseph Morgan's Bday in a few days. I will make a fanvideo for him, I so love him

Posted at

Klaus is not hot and not cool

enough said lol 

Posted at

I LOVE KLAUS

good girl lol haha!! OMG that was the best opener ever. I finally got to see Klaus naked

Posted at

Klaus is not hot and not cool

How can you hate that Angelic face? lol 

Posted at

4x22 Episode preview (Spoilers)

omg Nate actuallly has a personality

Posted at

Where are you from around the world, that you watching Vampire Diaries??

lucky you, carmen. You have the endless summer, and I live in the Philippines and I still get rain lol

Posted at

I LOVE KLAUS

stop itttt, I'm being a volcano right now lol.

Thank you  my lovelies. Omg have you seen the Finale!! Our man finally got our wish!!!

Posted at

Where are you from around the world, that you watching Vampire Diaries??

@^^LOL That made me laugh so much....I was driniking and the drink come out of my nose....haha

My dear half sister in law, I did it. He had no choice, he had come home from a month long business trip and I had to see Klaus before anything happens. 

Posted at

Reviews of the as i lay dying!

the spoilers were true. I remember reading something on the TWOP spoiler forums that there would be Willow-Tara copy death scene. Remember the Seeing Red episode from Buffy when Warren Mears shot Tara. 

Posted at

OMFG 2x22 finale

I cried at the Damon death scene, god that was so touching even though Im not a Delena Fan, but I can't get over the fact of Naked Klaus!!!! such a blessing and breathtaking, that scene changed my life lol
Posted at
x Close Ad