Tuesdays 8:00 PM on FOX
Glee

I mean...he just seemed like it to me. I hate it, because I really wanted to ship Quinn and Sam, but I really think he's gay. He was a little too hesitant when answering Quinn's "So you are gay?" question at the end. Is it just me?

Posted at

Yeah I think so tooo... :( I really like Quinn and Sam so I really hope not :( :(

Posted at
232 posts
Ilovechriscolfer

Ughhh I really can't decide on this.... I wanted him to be gay, but then I saw him and Quinn tonight and I fell in love :) There was all that stuff before the season started about how Kurt's bf would be named Sam, though..... I think it will probably be some time before we actually find out for sure. They want us confused :(

Posted at

"They want us confused :("

They're succeeding, and I hate it!

Posted at
232 posts
Ilovechriscolfer

I KNOW. They need a name..... All I can think of is Sinn, which is weird.....

Posted at

I wanted him to be gay, but then I saw him and Quinn tonight and I fell in love :)

I felt the same way! :(

I KNOW. They need a name..... All I can think of is Sinn, which is weird.....

hmm...Sinn,Quam...haha I got nothing

Posted at

I call them Quam, Haha :)

Posted at

spoiler (kinda):http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/26/darren-criss-glee-kurt-boyfriend/

Apparently this guy might be with Kurt and not Sam

Posted at

I call them Quam, Haha :)

me too, better than Sinn I guess :P

Posted at
232 posts
Ilovechriscolfer

Quam..... lol I guess that's as good as it's gonna get...

Yeah Blaine.... I feel like he's just a diversion though, so people will stop focusing on Sam as "Sam, Kurt's future bf" and just focus on "Sam." Still, though, when Kurt was talking about how he wanted someone to dance with at prom, I totally imagined him and Sam :D

The other thing I really didn't get from this episode, and maybe it's just me being stupid or ignorant or whatever but..... I didn't get how Finnchel's second song was so offensive? Explain please?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Glee Quotes

Beiste: Dr. Jones said the new end of world date is September 27, 2014
Brittany: That gives us like two whole years of giving love and brutal honesty to everyone we know.

You wear more vests than the cast of Blossom.

Sue
x Close Ad