Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon

Why why why from all the characters they had to ruin Blair? She was my favorite character ever and now she is so anoying and patetic, she is everything season 1 and 2 Blair hated.

Posted at

You know how you were talking about Blair, well I'm listening to signs by bloc party and while I absolutely LOVE LOVE season one Blair, I think the way B was in season 2 is my favourite season for her character, she still had all of the bitch y hilarious perfection of S1, but she also had a very empathetic side that comes out a bit more, and I think a lot of that is down to her growing relationship with chuck I think when I really think about it, 2x13 may be my favourite episode EVER. the writing was pure gold, every single character was perfectly written. It is incredible, music, acting, plot, EVERYTHING!! There are no words for the hug scene!I completely agree with every word Shan!! 2x13 is amazing. And the hug scene is my all time favorite. :') and while Blair is awesome in s1, I agree-she's at her best in s2. She's still bitchy and clever and awesome but also has a huge heart and a soft side. I loved season 2.

um there are no words to describe how much I hate that DB sneak peek. WTF Blair?! and WTF Dan?! Who does he think he is?! he needs to get out of Blair's apt and GET OUT OF CHUCK'S TOO!!! I HATE DAN!!! I seriously want him to be written off the show. HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM

and Nate is still dating a teenager. in high school. I can't.

Posted at

I'm sooooo team S seriously. Dan is sleeping in her old bedroom at Blair's place? Good God. and who walks around like that?! what is she wearing?! SO ANGRY. I thought we wouldn't have to put up with this season 5 cr@p seriously.

Posted at

and I thought D was taking all of them down?? he's been a total dbag to everyone, so how dare he use them like this?? I HATE HIM SO MUCH. Remember when B had a brain and had much higher standards than Dan Humphrey? I miss that.

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

I'm sooooo team S seriously. Dan is sleeping in her old bedroom at Blair's place? Good God. and who walks around like that?! what is she wearing?! SO ANGRY. I thought we wouldn't have to put up with this season 5 cr@p seriously.

That sneak peek was so fucking stupid. Seriously? do you think we have amnesia about what happens from one ep to the next; one season to the next? This is just bullshit crap writing and totally insulting. Perhaps that's why they threw us all the finale bones last week, knowing how craptastic this week was going to be and they want to be sure to keep us hanging on till the end. ugh. 

And the producer's preview? That Natalie Krinsky chick was totally on the safran team, remember her from those producer previews last season. Ugh, of course she'd be involved in this episode. And wtf was that need to comment multiple times on Nate and Sage's sexual relationship. Not feeling bad about missing this ep at all after that.

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

Holy shit, Elise, you've been a posting maniac! We were right around the same number for like ever and now look at you! I'm afraid I may not make my lead character goal by the end of this series. but, you go girl! :p

Posted at

yeah I'll actually tune in an be excited once 6x09/6x10 roll around but I couldn't really care less about the next few eps. Chuck's hair looks bad, s4/5 DB AU friendship is still happening, and yeah everything just basically sucks.

the finale can't come soon enough. (mostly because Chuck will have hair again, thank God)

CAN DAN JUST GTFO SERIOUSLY?! I keep thinking that it's not possible to hate him any more but each ep, he gets worse. Gah I HATE himmmm

Posted at

Holy shit, Elise, you've been a posting maniac! We were right around the same number for like ever and now look at you! I'm afraid I may not make my lead character goal by the end of this series. but, you go girl! :phaha I know K!! I think it's mostly because of the finale pics-I got super excited about all of that :) and I've intentionally been trying to reach 5000 by the time the series ends haha

Posted at

...only 775 to go

yes this post is unnecessary but now i only have 774 to go ;)

Posted at
1919 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.... fully 100% take back my claim of not bitching, when I said that I had assumed that the fucking DISASTER of that dair FAIL was fucking over!!! LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BLAIR?? Just fucking continue to ignore that complete asswipe, he needs to just GTFO RIGHT NOW. I haaaaaaaate him!!!!! What the hell gives him any right to make demands of Blair EUGH!!! Ew and 'I was there for you when noone else was' Fucking BULLLLLLL you dickhead, you intentionally enabled her ridiculous fears and insecurities and deliberately tried to poison her against chuck, who WAS trying to be there for her!! argh omg that makes me so bloody mad, BOTH Chuck and Serena would gladly have been there for Blair, but somehow the writers have her just decide to turn away from both her BEST FRIEND and love of her life in the middle of the worst patch she's been through yet??!!! NEVER WOULD HAPPEN!!!! ...CONTRIVEDCONTRIVEDCONTRIVED!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.