Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon
I haven't! I think I will watch it only on thursday! I have the biggest exam of my life this week on Nov 21th! I am not gonna watch GG either, just after the exam! Let me know if Revenge was awesome as usual!
Posted at
Gossip Girl - From Lisbon
906 posts
Gossip-girl-from-lisbon
By the way guys, this is the last time I pop in before my exam! Talk to all of you after it, probably on Thursday!
Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
Good luck with your exam!!
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Best of luck with your exam, Veronica! I'm sure you'll do well! Let us know how it goes! :)
Posted at

good luck Veronica!! 

Posted at

Posted at

Posted at

All of Chuck's bow ties...

I LOVE THIS!! is that ALL of them?? i could have sworn there were more!! =P  good luck with your exam veronica!! you'll be awesome!! =D elise> those pictures make it look like chuck has been shrinking over the course of the show =P and um, WHY is there a picture of chair from her wedding to someone ELSE? that's hardly appropriate -__-
Posted at

UM....YOU GUYS....

CB THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sjdfoiweoifhioaewjofiuahdisofewosajfjdshkfjisubdjgiajwoeifjs

Posted at

Blair is totally dressed like a grandma though :P but still!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad