*more

Posted at

ok going to bed now...with the biggest question mark in my head the show's ever given me. pants on thanksgiving. WHY?

Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
Sanaa that question will never be answered... Blair Waldorf in pants. At thanksgiving. it's just the most stupid thing ever.
Posted at
Belair
8 posts

Hi girls, i'm new here. I'm not really good in English( i come from Morroco) but i love this thread so... Anyway, i have à question, did Chuck gonna die in the plane crash? I actually freak out. This show makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Hey guys, nottheggwriters.tumblr.com has 6x06 producers preview & sneak peeks for 6x07 & 6x08!! Can't watch or link at the moment, on my phone at work. Boo. Oh and btw, tights are not pants and pants are not thanksgiving-y. There are rules! ..... ..... Welcome Belair! I'm K and I've been having a similar fear about chuck. Trying not to dwell on it too much, but you can't trust safran's merry band of nutters (awesome, Shan!!!), so you never know what they'll do. :/
Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Guys the link is in the Derena thread id post it here but I'm on a dodgy dodgy phone lol
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Ok watched the sneak peeks, but not the producers preview yet. So the spec that the painting has evidence of bart's crimes is apparently correct and ugh, dan, though not sure if he's pining or scheming re: Serena. Wtf are he and Georgina doing at the vdw thanksgiving dinner? Oh this show. >:[
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
And watched the producers preview. The producer bitch ends the preview stating, "this is definitely a dan & Serena episode." nothing really to say after that, except, Where's our definitely chuck and Blair episode(s)?!? Only 4 left after this. gah.
Posted at

meh to the producers preview and the sneak peeks. can we please just fastforward to the finale?? couldn't care less about this nonsense.

btw did yall hear about the Mexican GG?? They start filming in 2013! Here's a pic of Mexican Chuck and Blair (I approve!)

Posted at
1919 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

I swear to god....the weird cow doing the producers preview talks like she's speaking to someone with the mentality of a 5 year old. Have you heard how ridiculously SLOOOOW she speaks? UGH bugs me so much! Jesus if they can't even string together coherent sentences without taking 5 years to think of something to say, what hope do we have they can write our favourite characters the way we want to see them, or even how things would LOGICALLY turn out! Nothing on this show has a shred of logic to it. There's no way in hell CB shouldn't be AT LEAST engaged by now. Doesn't make SENSE

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad