Posted at
cass_11
181 posts
Cass11

was their a promo 

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate

I'm sorry but Dan and Serena getting back together so fast like that is bullshit. Cb have to wait but derena can get back together like nothing happen? Dan is right they should just move on. There is no way that they are gonna last until 6x10 and then get married. Btw wasn't there a spoiler saying Dan was gonna be using in episode 6? So how can they still be together after that? I'm sorry but I wasn't feeling the derena scenes. They felt forced and Dan asked her if she was sure? Before having sex with her? Really? After being such a douche bag to her and publishing a book about her being stupid,shallow and a Slut?

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate

Yes there was a promo

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate
I'm so proud of Blair

My bb is finally accepting her dark side,proves everyone wrong & is gonna show them how she can succeed with the smart idea she had & be being herself

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate

Derena is gonna fail again. They always do.

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
So I missed the ep. How was it?
Posted at
9020 posts
Blate

Well, there was no cb scenes but Blair and Eleanor scene were good. Dan said Blair was immature, manipulative and not polite which made Blair feel like crap(which caused Blair to hate dark sides) so she gave up on Eleanor designs and quit but at the end of the episode. Blair learned to accepted her dark side without any guy. So she she went back to Eleanor and asked her for a second chance.

derena are together now I think which I hate. They ended up having sex.

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate

The episode was good for Blair.

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate

The promo for 6x07 looks intense. I need some cb emotions. With some good Leighton and Ed acting.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair