So what did everyone think of last nights episode? Blair/Eleanor are just great together - always love their scenes. Disappointed there was no CB interaction but at least I got some Chate love!!! Derena - I can't even. I just feel like it was too much too fast, especially from Dan. Pretty sure he's still using her but will fall for her for real. And WTF is Chuck doing getting outsmarted by Ivy Dickens?!?!
Posted at
Belair
8 posts
Thanks Morgana
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

Hey Ellen! I haven't seen the ep yet, too much running around last night and didn't get home in time. I'll probably watch it tomorrow (day off for thanksgiving prep!) as I have to drive downstate to pick up the boy and his pals tonight. I got the gist from reading here and on twitter, but I do want to see Blair/Eleanor scenes. Do not care to see the derena crap. I mean, plesase, after everything, including last ep that he was still trying for a shot with Blair, to them together in this one? And why do they get to get together so fast and CB are still apart? Where is the justice?!? gah.

Posted at

won't see the ep for another couple hours, but had to comment on this:

Here’s the official synopsis for “The Revengers,” which airs on Monday, December 10 on The CW at 9PM ET/PT After a run-in with an increasingly paranoid Bart (Robert John Burke), Blair (Leighton Meester) grows alarmingly concerned for Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick)’s safety. However, feeling confident that his father will never hurt him, Chuck makes a deal that could change his life. Wanting to make things better for Chuck, Blair devises a plan with the help of Serena (Blake Lively), Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) and Sage (Sofia Black-D’Elia) to try and get what they need out of Bart. Meanwhile, Nate (Chace Crawford)’s financial dilemma finally lands him in a place that he never thought he would be.

awww blair's worried about chuck <333  CHUCK is the one to make a deal that requires him to jet off somewhere WITHOUT BLAIR for a seemingly extended period of time? it's his idea?  please God, please don't make blair's plan fail. please make her succeed. please don't let it make things worse for chuck. please don't let it be the reason she ends up trapped on a rooftop with bart. PLEASE, OH PLEASE FOR ONCE DON'T MAKE BLAIR FAIL!! 
Posted at

and seriously? NO CHAIR SCENES? ugh. -___-

Posted at
34 posts
Morgana

Seriosly, no Cair scenes. 6x06 is Derena's episode. 

Posted at
K - the Blair/Eleanor scenes were the highlight to me. Lots of Derena (gag), and Rufus/Ivy/Lily. There is a bit of Chate, which I liked, but not enough. Even a Monkey sighting!
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Yay to Monkey and chate! The derena shit, boo. :[
Posted at
K - you've got a full house for Thanksgiving??? It's just the 3 of us and I'm looking forward to it. I've always loved Thanksgiving - even my British husband loves it. It's a day all about food and relaxing. My kind of holiday!
Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play
Yup, full house; the boy and six friends, guys & girls. I'm actually psyched to have some life in my empty nest! No relaxing, but lots if fun activity! And glad for the rest if the week off after today! Yay!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.