Justanothergirl
Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl
Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

1. Gossip Girl: Finale Flashbacks

Fun-Fact: Did you know that in Monday’s episode there was a pretty major spoilerly spoiler about the identity of Gossip Girl? I’ve known which Upper East Sider is a secret socialite blogger for months now, so I definitely caught the subtle nod. But did you? Not to worry NYC lovers! With only two episodes left in the series, y’all will know soon enough. (But you may want to re-watch the last 30 minutes again just in case you need a bit of a hint.) Lets look ahead, shall we? I hate to say it, but someone major does not make it to the end of the finale. No, this is not escape to the south of France for a vaycay — it’s much more serious than that.

Unfortunately I cannot reveal who but I can give you a hint: It’s not Blair. Phew! Macaroon and peony-lovers can breath a sigh of relief because our favorite mean-girl will be safe while she marries the man of her dreams. (Side-Note: Is anyone else obsessed with that gorgeous light blue wedding dress?) Lastly, get excited for one of my favorite TV show tricks — flashbacks! In our final episode of The CW hit, fans will be satisfied to see a blast from our character’s past as we take a look back at when it all began: 2007. Oh how I miss seeing those always accessorized Constance school uniforms, but luckily we’ll be seeing them again very soon! P.S. This may or may not have to do with the identity of Gossip Girl...

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Leannes_Spoiler_List_Gossip_Girl_Flashbacks_and_Fatalities_Dexter_Makes_His_Choice/45597284

1x01-6x08

http://blaircorneliawaldorfbass.tumblr.com/page/2

So Dan is Gossip Girl, how lame:(

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

If Dan is Gossip Girl its an absolute joke. It makes no sense. They can do so much better. Thats an awful ending and I don't think it's the truth. However Dan could be connected to who Gossip Girl is because lets face it, he has defended her at least twice on this show. He relates to her as a writer. It wasn't him but he's directly or indirectly connected to who she is.

This picture made me hyperventilate. Fucking hell I'm excited. Sorry for cursing.

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

WW, it would make no sense at all if he is GG. So last season he posted Blair's diary and then he looked shocked when it says that she won't love anyone as much as she loves Chuck.  That he is connected to who GG is would make sense, but Dan being GG would be stupid.

Alex and Ed are so cute together, I can't wait to see the finale with the Bass-Waldorf family!!!

Posted at
13 posts

Um, it clearly says there is a dream, so maybe Chair doesn't get married, maybe B dreams it.  I should not have come here cause now I am worried all over again.  Hoping for the BEST!  And I don't know why everyone is so concerned about Dan, I could care less about anyone else other than Chair!

Posted at
danfan
589 posts
Danfan

Just got done reading Jacob's (TV WITHOUT PITY) recap of the last epsode.....I know some people here don't care for him....but he makes me laugh my ass off!!! after vey episode!!!!...I don't know what I'm gonna do without reading his Gossip girl recaps :(( He literally makes me cry I laugh so hard....:))))

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad