601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Here guys I constructed an image for you. The only things that are wrong is the fact that Dan was initially there to see Blair and also that he didn't have a hoodie on him. But there still is a strong chance that its him taking the laptop. Whoever it is, it's definitley a guy picking up that laptop.

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

im pretty sure gg gets out and about and the person getting the laptop from the brothel proves that. everyone is not just sending in every tip that gg blast.

Yes but you're claiming that this person finds the information themself. When no one sent GG tips in season 5 she had nothing to post. In the season 2 finale, she said she was nothing without them. GG is only as powerful as the tips she gets given.

Posted at
3499 posts
Chairfan03

i don't doubt that the tips make up a huge chunk of gg blasts but im sure eric wud not to stalk that much or use that much energy to find out a secret or two on his own..they really have no discretion or peripherals when it comes to tellin each other secrets lol

and lol at theose skinny legs

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Let's all face it. We can't guess who GG is by their closeness to everyone or how they find out everything. We can only guess through how they've talked about or mentioned GG in the past. Dan has defended GG more than once so I believe he has a connection with her. Diana knew a lot about controling the media and information to influence politics, business and people's lives so she definitley either was Gossip Girl or is connected to Gossip Girl. I also maintain that the operator of the Gossip Girl site has changed more than twice. I don't think the orginator is in possesion of it right now.

Posted at
3499 posts
Chairfan03

i think GG has passed the torch way too many times but i do believe that one of those times johnathan and eric was in possession of it, it might have been dan that was gg at one time but some of the most hateful blasts from gg was about serena when dan was her love slave, lik i s1 with the pregnancy scare or s2 wen nate kissed jenny..he was definitely shocked by those blasts. but dan might be in possession of the site now tho, he was pretty upset after the whole blair thing and he recruitted georgina at the end of s6 as if he knew waaay too much about them and their secrets the only way he would know all of that was if he took that laptop cuz b4 that he had no REAL inside scoop

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Does anyone else find it kind of hilarious when Chuck and Georgina speak to each other? I mean, she has his virginity. She knows what a first-time Chuck Bass looks like. "Georgina and I have a special connection."

Posted at
3499 posts
Chairfan03

they needto correspond more...i think there wud have been some good banter there

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

You know why else Chuck is good for Blair? Blair has this whole issue with not believing she is special or amazing and that's partially why she schemes so much and can be immature. It's why she was bulimic. She doesn't believe she has anything natural going for her. But when you see her relax and let go of all that at Victrola, and just be her natural self, Chuck falls in love with her. He literally must make her feel so special because he isn't supposed to feel that way about anyone because he's Chuck Bass. How flattering must it feel to her that she caught Chuck Bass's heart. She's that amazing of a person, and he first fell in love when she wasn't even trying to be amazing. She was just having some relaxed fun.

Posted at
Lompa
371 posts
I am so freaking out!! I'm so scared that Chuck will die ;( Normaly I wouldn't freak out like this but there is just a few things that gets me thinking that it could be happening: 1. They tried to kill off Chuck a bunch of times, why would they go there again and let him live again? It just meaningless. 2. Why would they sell out the wedding so easily if it was for real? Wouldnt they want the biggest happening of all times be a surprice? 3. If Chucks dead is supposed to be a cliffhanger or something the fans should freak out about they wouldn't have reveled photos of Chuck from the finale. They would have let us to believe he is dead and then we will see in the episode that he survived. 4. What would be the dream in the finale if not the happy ending for Chair? 5. We have been screwed over so many times!! They just hate to write Chuck and Blair happy. And the things I think about that calms me down is 1. the arresting at the wedding. If it's a dream, why would they involve the police? Shouldn't it just be a perfect dream that Blair is dreaming of what could have happen if Chuck was alive? 2. The Bart Bass SL makes a lot of sense. Bart tries to kill Blair, Chuck saves Blair, Bart dies. I was at set that day and a body (I guess Bart) was lying dead on the street and Chuck was on set. Maybe they count Bart as a main character to make us think it's chuck that is gonna die? 3. How Involved is Josh Schwartz? The happy ending he gave Seth and summer in OC gives me hope! Maybe he just loves to have the best couple married :):) Or maybe he loves to have a main killed (like Marissa) This is killing me!! I'm so nervous!! I could totally see them killing Chuck, having Blair alone and pregnant and then have her marry Nate. A Nair ending would be the most surprising ending ever!
Posted at
Superchuckfan
39 posts

My theory would be: Gossip GIrl = Arthur

But there is (at least) 1 weak point: After 1x07, Arthur knew exactly what had happened in the back of the limo, whereas GG did not say anything on that.

Anyway, Gossip Girl could be my next door neighbour, I dont care a s.. about that. Just dont kill Chuck pleeeeaaseeeee...!!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair