17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Sorry the big pic didn't post of the Basses...

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

If Dan is Gossip Girl, he is only Gossip Girl this season. He wasn't the original one or the one all along. He somehow became Gossip Girl this season. Even that is a far stretch. Also, Kristen Bell is doing some scenes on Gossip Girl so she'll probably be revealed as Gossip Girl. wouldn't she?

Posted at
RedRoses
53 posts

i feel desappointed , we waited all season for them to hook up , so much build up and tension , and when they finally sleep together he is depressed and we do not see it pfft.

i love chair but mt bf came to sit with me and he said : why is he so mean to her

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everybody... I'm posting this cuz I can't wait to see a scene with these two...

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Thought this was so cute!  Ellen will love it, lol...

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Isn't this cute, too?

Alex and his friend, Michelle, at an audition in NYC.

Posted at
All Lurk and No Play
4535 posts
All-lurk-and-no-play

Hi All. Back from traveling. I see all the speccing and angsting about the finale and Chuck's potential demise. I found this on wetpaint and I agree:  

"In the promo for Season 6, Episode 9: "The Revengers," Chuck apparently flies off, despite B’s desperate begging for him not to get on the plane. The two have had a season of frustration, with Blair finally getting to a point in life that would allow her to give the best of herself to a relationship with Chuck. But Chuck’s continued feud with his father has prevented his own growth — and so he finds himself unable to do the same.

It is implied in the promo for Episode 9 that Chuck’s plane disappears, that he will die, and that things will once again never work out for the two. But it can’t be and it should not be. Despite all the frivolity the show has buried itself in, the fact remains that Gossip Girl is, at its core, a love story. It was hard to see at first, with all the tulle and lamé hiding the beating heart of the characters’ vulnerability.

Chuck and Blair are the best hope for happiness viewers have onscreen. Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) have a lot of history between them, but recent events have not given us a compelling reason that they must be together. What Chuck and Blair offer is an honest look at how hard people struggle to be together, even with family, friends, status, pasts, and futures in the way.

If Chuck dies, in such an unceremonious and unreasonable way as a plane crash, the show should not even bother having a finale. That will be the end for the last remaining fans who have stuck around to be sure that the unlikely and deeply-flawed love they have rooted for for all these years, will finally be complete. That is the endgame and any other outcome is unacceptable."

Posted at

still can't believe she said this ugh!! he just paid your dowry, fool!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more Gossip Girl?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad