Sam L. (chair is perfection)
19 posts
Splush

elise, I agree. Charming romantic Chuck is the guy we fell in love with. We deserve to see him one last time.

Sanaa I love those pictures! so funny! :)

Still love Chuck, I love that play on the Blair quote! Adorable!

Posted at
Shan_gg
1917 posts
G0ssipgirlrulezz

:(

time for the bloody angst to be over, we have 2 episodes left I want fluffy happiness!!!!!! the ff better be total happiness for everyone and CB (and Henry! and NJBC!) heavy!!

Posted at
19 posts
Splush

I am already getting all emotional about the finale. For some reason I feel like the characters are real. I live in NYC and whenever I'm in the UES I feel like i might run into Chuck and Blair or S or Lonely Boy. I'm gonna cry it is so sad I truely feel like my friends, or a huge part of me is dying. Chair is like the staple of my happiness. LOL maybe not that dramatic, but they are one of my most favorite things. And Chuck, my beloved dear sweet Chuck. I am most definitley not ready to bid him farewell. He truely will always be in my heart. I feel like he's mine. Like I know him as well as I know myself. I want him to win, to love, to have Blair, to be happy. I feel like my best friend or a family member is going to die tomorrow, that is how morbid I am. I will probably be mourning the end of my dear beloved GG for quite sometime, though I am very excited to see who GG is. (Any ideas). I am kinda annoyed that Juliette is coming back. What business does she have here? She isn't a main staple character. What does she want?I can not wait for the Chair wedding! I know we have all been waiting 6 years for this! <3 Hopefull these last 2 episodes will give us a final taste of those adorable romantic/ sex chair scenes we all know, miss, and love.I know there will be flashbacks in the final episodes. I really and hoping there are general flashbacks, like S and B reconciling in season 1, and all the times Nate and Chuck helped each other, and Queen B on the Met steps, and other classic NJBC scenes. I also hope there will be seperate Chair flashbacks that will kinda recap their whole entire crazy romance. Like flahsbacks to: when Chuck said he had butterflies, the famous limo scene, when he said he loved her, when B helped him in the hospital (s 4), their car crash, when he told her not to marry Louie, when B stopped him from jumping, when Chuck came to B's house after Bart "died" and he just was on her bed and she held him, when she says that she will stand by him through anything...etc... anything adorable and romantic about them. Maybe these could lead up to the wedding? I don't know. I'm just not ready to say goodbye. But I am too excited for the wedding.

Well for now I think I will go watch some youtube clips of the limo scene etc and cry over GG ending.

~NJBC/CHAIR forever <3 ~

Posted at
15871 posts
Still-love-chuck

Ed at Rolling Stones concert last night:

Posted at
15871 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
19 posts
Splush

Ed honestly looks better as Chuck Bass than as Ed Westwick... lol

Posted at
15871 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Sam L.  lol...  I think Ed is channeling vintage Mick and looks a little buzzed... okay, a lot buzzed, lol...

Posted at
15871 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
15871 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
15871 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.