Chuck/boyfriend gifset

WE DID NOT GET TO SEE ENOUGH CB HAPPINESS. It was all angst and misery and useless pacts!!! BOOO.

Posted at

OMG HE IS SO HOT. I liked him in s1 but looks-wise, he was just okay imo. BUT OMG IN S2 I WAS SOLD. Add the accent in this interview and I just can't. omg omg omg

Posted at

another script excerpt :)

sorry but these writers are horrible. 'they practically vibrate with desire' omg. but EL were still doing great in s4 even with the horrible scripts so...yay for that :)

Posted at

Posted at
Posted at
84 posts

Hi all, thank you for the lovely giftsets and pics.  Anyone saw the Grammys? How awesome was that 2 songs featured in Gossip Girl (Somebody that I used to know and We are young? won major awards tonight?  And Adele won too, she's lovely.

Posted at
Posted at

he looks gooood here!! they should've dressed him like this too. As much as I love the suits, they should've varied it some, but yay for this pic haha

Posted at
Posted at

what. is. he. wearing. I just don't get itttt

if I didn't know who Ed was, I would think he was a tool based on how he dresses. just sayin...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad