601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Do you guys think that there is a particular reason why some people are more obsessed with Chair, and some people are obsessed with Derena?

We have two pretty strongly updated threads here for both ships.

Is there something in us that wins us over when it comes to Chuck and Blair? 

I love Dan and Serena, but I am PASSIONATE about Chuck and Blair. Like they were what I needed and wanted from Gossip Girl all the time. There are people in the Derena thread that feel that way about Dan and Serena.

I just want to know why? Like do we look for different things to love in relationships? Is it our differing personalities and experiences? Do we just like and relate to Blair more than Serena? Or Chuck more than Dan?

I'm honestly not asking this in a condescending way. I don't think you guys will take it the wrong way, but you have to be careful when you aren't speaking to people face-to-face. Things can be interpreted the wrong way.

For me, I think it's because I relate to Blair more than Serena in terms of romantic experience. Serena seems a bit unrealistic in her romantic and sexual endeavours, whereas Blair is someone I can relate to more easily. I also think that I'm a sucker for a womanizer who falls in love. I think the most romantic thing a guy can do is to show a soft side and be a man for only one girl in particular. (I loved Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill). I BELIEVE in Chuck's love for Blair because his heart is something special. He doesn't give it away easily. ahhhh so perfect!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everyone!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Ed is perfection here:

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Love these... so cute:

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

You know I had to get a squinting pic of Ed in there, lol...

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad