sorry for posting chenny *cringes* but Ed/Chuck looks good here, so ignore her :P

Posted at

I will never stop loving this pic. LOOK AT HOW HE'S LOOKING AT HER!!!!

Posted at

Posted at

Posted at

he looks great here but she...I just really didn't like her hair (why would they have it so tight to her head like that?! why no beautiful curls, or at least a pretty updo?? this is a travesty ugh) and I hate her dress too :P but anyway, Chuck looks good!

Posted at

I really thought this would be the last time they ever got together. He would stop it and it would be so romantic and Blair would never marry another man and it would end up being Chuck's baby (or a false pregnancy or SOMETHING ELSE) and it would just be perfect. But then they effed us over like I could have never imagined. But this scene was awesome, not knowing what came next :P ughhhh now I'm boiling with Blair hate so I'll stop talking.

Posted at
Posted at

great pics Theresa! :) I love your picspams!

Posted at

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad