Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everybody!

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

I loved Serena and Chuck's blank faces when Blair was talking at the Salon that Dan and Blair hosted in Season 5. It was legitimately the face of most GG viewers throughout those episodes. It's like we weren't even processing Dan and Blair's relationship as a real thing. It was just a blur to me. I honestly remember my eyes staring into space and getting distracted by other things while watching their scenes. Seriously it was like being in one of my lectures at University. I didn't pay attention, nor did I care to. 

Who the hell likes it when culture is EXPLAINED to them? GG is provocative. It does things symbolically through editing, costume and camera shots. Not obviously through paragraphs of analytical dialogue by Dan and Blair. A main reason why I love Gossip Girl is that I love film, and the show actually celebrates it in so many ways. Dan and Blair turned it into a high-brow, intellectual snobbery of a show for a few episodes instead of just letting us see it for ourselves.

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANNOT DEAL

Posted at
601 posts
Wheres-waldorf

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi everybody!

@WW, I hear ya sister... the word "contrived" comes to mind... lol.

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad