16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Alex really does look like he could be L & E's kid, lol...

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Good morning!

Dubai pic from last night... is this Victrola? lol...

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
16926 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! =D

essays: submitted

presentations: presented

finals: OVER!

FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM! 

ok so, tell me what i've missed! updates! i need updates! what's leighton doing? where is she right now? where has she been? what movies is she working on? is she still with the OC dude? is her hair longer? is it still brown? TELL ME SHE HASN'T GONE BLONDE AGAIN! where is ed? what's he upto? new movies? is he still with that girl that everyone thought was leighton for like 48 hours? is his hair normal? TELL ME HE HASN'T GROWN THE MUSTACHE AGAIN!

i missed you guys =')

Posted at

ok i'm only going back a few pages...

when was this photoshoot?? TRUDY IS ADORABLE!! <3

IS THIS RECENT? IS SHE BLONDE?! 

Elise, maybe the moustache is for his new movie where he plays a chef? 

mustache? NOOOOOO! ed is playing a chef? WHAAAAAAA LOL

is his ring purple? also his hair sucks. it looks like he's dyed the little front sweepy part blonde. ugh.

Here's another pic of Ed today in Dubai:

his hair looks better here....wait, what? ED'S IN DUBAI?!
Posted at

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! =D

YAY!!!!!!!!

what's leighton doing? what movies is she working on?

Working mostly but there have been some pics of her with family and friends (she celebrated Mother's Day with close friends and with Margaret Colin!! <3 Aww. Movies=God Only Knows, Any Tom, Dick, or Harry, and Life Partners (so like 3 in the works!)

where is she right now? where has she been?

LA mostly from what I've seen!

is she still with the OC dude?

as far as I know, yeah!

is her hair longer? is it still brown? TELL ME SHE HASN'T GONE BLONDE AGAIN!

her hair is still shortish and light brown (not blonde though!) from recent pics I've seen!

where is ed? what's he upto? new movies?

he's been more MIA than leighton, but I think he's been in England mostly. Other than R+J, I don't think he has any movies or anything :/

is he still with that girl that everyone thought was leighton for like 48 hours?

okay there was a brunette girl and then there was that pic of leighton (IT WAS HER!!) and him eating. I think they were two separate people, but I don't think he has a girlfriend b/c I haven't seen/heard anything about it lately. But he's been pretty off the radar so idk. I'm convinced that pic of him @ dinner was with leighton though!!

is his hair normal? TELL ME HE HASN'T GROWN THE MUSTACHE AGAIN!

if you saw those recent pics that Theresa posted, it looks like he has icky hair/stache again D: 

i missed you guys =')

you too!!! so glad you're back and congrats on finishing all of your essays/presentations/finals!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.