Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Hey Theresa!! LOVE all of the pics/gifs of the EL photoshoot!!!! I've always loved those pics (they both look so great!) so it's awesome to see some behind the scenes stuff! I get so excited when I see anything EL that I haven't before haha

never seen this pic before!

love this!! and all of the gifs!!!

I also really really love this. They look great together. Gah it should've been Serenate.

For Elise

aww thanks Theresa! You're the best :) I love that pic and it is 100% definitely them <3  haha (but seriously it's them!!)

HI Everyone (anyone still here!)! I've missed this space and all of you so much. Hope all is well with all!! 

K!!!! I miss you so much! I'm so glad you dropped by :D Hope you're doing well too!

Hey Theresa! Kudos to you for keeping the thread alive!

I want to second this!! Theresa, you're just the best. All I do is come say hi and repost or comment on your pics haha. I really came to love this thread much more than GG itself so I'm so glad you've kept it going :') Thank you thank you thank you!!  

All's well here in the empty nest. Saw the no white noise photo recap of 1.16 and missed all things GG. Sigh. 

Glad you're doing well :) I'll have to look that up, did he just post it? Aww I miss GG too, but mostly you guys! 

Posted at

Visited NWN to check out the recap K mentioned and found this - I cannot get over how stupid the Dan is GG 'reveal' is. Ugh those writers are just buffoons :P

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Elise, read on twitter that Ed's Dad, Peter, died late last week :( Sad. I had a feeling from the pics I had seen these last few months that he was not well.  

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad