17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Oh, forgot... and Ed still hates socks   Granted it is hot and muggy in Thailand!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Now, THIS is the Ed we know and love, right?  Makes up for those other candid pics we didn't like, lol...for sure!!! he looks so good :D

penn on tuesday. can't say i'm diggin it but ed looks great!!!!!!!! 

PS have the ads on this site gotten worse?? there's way more for me lately and they're really annoying.

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Hi Elise!

PS have the ads on this site gotten worse?? there's way more for me lately and they're really annoying. 

Yes, those ads are a pain in the ass! Ugh!

Posted at

ugh does an ad with ursula (from little mermaid) keep popping up for you?? I'm about ready to never watch that movie again, it's so annoying!! (jk, I'll never pass up a chance to watch classic disney but still)

taylor and kelly recently during fashion week :) I wish she'd smile but her makeup has improved!

Posted at
17010 posts
Still-love-chuck

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad