And Christina where you?I and Cha Mish you :(

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

Hey Chiaaaa!! I've updated :) and I hope you like it ;). ARE YOU MOVING TO AMERICA? Or was it just a plot to get me to update, you cheeky thang? I miss you guys, but hey, at least we can delect in the fact that DS IS HAPPENING bitchesss!!! <3 love you all

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3354 posts
October8th2005

CHRIS OMG OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD THE CHAPTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL! IF I COULD MARRY A CHAPTER OF THAT FIC THAT ONE WOULD BE IT OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS PERFECT

"and he makes sure to smooth her hair the whole time they make love, and his words just float as mere intentions around them."

and eventually:

"Lots of love to Chiara and the rest of my DS family"

Posted at
3354 posts
October8th2005

ARE YOU MOVING TO AMERICA? Or was it just a plot to get me to update, you cheeky thang?

nah-ahhhhh! I wasn't being cheeky, I'm moving to America for reaaaalzzzz! (I'd never trick u into updating like that)

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Only a few more sleeps till the new Ep :)
Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Derena Derena Derena Derena Derena.. UNLOCK!!
Posted at
3354 posts
October8th2005

3 DAYS WOOOO

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24

http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-girl/articles/gossip-girl-season-6-speculation-is-serena-going-to-get-pregnant 

is this real?

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

The child Lily is playing with in the FF is Henry (Blair's son). The wedding pics show that S isn't pregnant and they are already going with the pregnant/child storyline with Chair in the FF so they won't do it with Serena and Dan.

Chair gets shotgun wedding and son

Derena gets grand wedding and become the main focus in the shows ending.

Posted at

pennfan

No.That's just some stupid article by extremly stupid writer.I mean,that kid is clearly Chair's.i mean there's nothing more than a Derena baby that i want but that's not happening.Or even if it's happening,that kid is not Derena's.

And Caity and Chris i missed you guys AGAIN?WTF is this life.

You two need to join tumblr.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.