chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3354 posts
October8th2005

WOOOOOOOOOO

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim

Yeah, I go through stages where I love chair but right now.. I hate the will they/won't they/ wait for me/ church storylines. I think Derena has been the most bashed ship, then Dair, then probably chair

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim

Also Penn looks Hot! Just in time for the reunion

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

HOOOOLLLLYYY FUCK yeah bitches it's happening!!

Also, I agree, Penn LOOKS HOT. HE'S BACK TO BANGING DAN. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Oh and a last comment, I used to love Chuck and Blair together, but I've had enough of the whole fucking 'we can't be together shit', so here I am, officially dedicating the entirety of my being to worshipping Derena and their beautiful future together... :')

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand unlock

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

maybe now then?

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3354 posts
October8th2005

CHRISTINA WE NEED TO TALK

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Derena Endgame.. It's happening :)
Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

welcome to my world Christine. What's up with everyone?

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

@rita I agree it was messed up. I guess I'm more pragmatic about these things. Some people get under someone else to get over someone. That's dan's biggest problem/flaw. It's what gets him in such sticky situations. Then he tries to make the best of it. But I look at S1 in a totally different light. He'd been lied to for weeks on end. Then she tells him she fucked two guys. If anything it was retaliatory thing and he couldn't even fully go through with it. but, I do agree it was disappointing but then again I never had dan on the pedestal that some fans do.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.