Chalice93

The show came full circle from Dan and Serena:

To the next Outsider and his Golden Girl:

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3357 posts
October8th2005

I CANT I CANT I CANT 

only reason I didnt post after the ep last night was that I was hysterically crying hahah

Posted at
84 posts

@ Blake#1 fan: I get what you mean, I wanted them together but this reveal is bothering more and more which each hour.  I think I would have prefer GG to be Nelly Yuki, it would have made sense since she was crushing Dan so she could have done everything out of jealousy towards S and later grudge against Blair for the mean girls thing at high school, and DS could have still happen.  I was fearing this reveal for a while, though, I was actually praying that Dan wasn't GG.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

I CANT I CANT I CANT 

only reason I didnt post after the ep last night was that I was hysterically crying hahah

I hear you, couldn't sleep the whole night becuase I was so happy. OTP marriage FTW!
Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

I love you guys...... I really do. I don't fucking care that dan is gg and neither does Serena. My beautiful otp. I will always love them.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Serena is so fucking beautiful it's insane, especially when she wears a gold dress. Dan is one lucky bastard to have made an honest woman out of her.Seriously Balir/Jenny/Vanessa/Ivy aren't even in the same stratosphere as her.

Posted at
Ashleh.
5389 posts
Actuallyxoxo

BASICALLY

the show was all about the love Dan had for Serena bahahaah omg dying over here

I love them so much and they're so beautiful, and I felt like the finally was made for them. The flashback was theirs, the gossip girl reveal was about them, the beautiful weddings was theirs, they didnt even put rufly back together and the end scene was also a lonely boy falling in love with the it girl omg.

it was always derena and it always will bee

and hi i love you guys even though i havent been around

xoxo

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

@Ashleh.

QFT! The entire series was Dan's quest for Serena, and Derena wedding was the final destination.

The finale was ALL Derena, Chair was thorwn to the side like trash.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad