hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

I am working on a proposal one shot, but I can do something else.

Posted at
chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3357 posts
October8th2005

i also would love to read a wedding night and honeymoon fic :D

u know me guys HAHHA

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8815624/1/

Posted at

Okay, so I know I'm late to the party, but there are some things I want to say.

First of all, it has been a goddamn privelege to ship with all of you, my wonderful DS family, and I am so proud to be part of this beautiful group.

Secondly, that flashback is one of the greatest scenes in Gossip Girl history IMO, it was perfect, they were perfect <3

Thirdly, NFEOUBGFNKDSJNGFRWKBTGKULENGKJLRAE MARRIED THEY ARE MARRIED AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM A FOUNTAIN OF DERENA FEELS SLIPPING THEM OUT AROUND ME WHEREVER I WALK.

And lastly.

To all Serenate and Dair trolls, to everyone of you who came into this thread when your ship was doing well and we were wallowing in misery, to all who posted Dair-sgusting gifs and pictures of NS sex (though it'd be hard to find a picture of them doing much else), to the snide, nasty fanwars you tried to start on our home turf, it was a goddamn fucking pleasure watching Dan and Serena get married and imagining the unfathomable butthurt this brought to you.

Posted at

Also, as for Dan being GG, it doesn;t work on a plot level in MULTIPLE ways but the metaphorical meaning behind it? Dan spent that long trying to get 'the one thing I always wanted', and everything between, dair included, was another step in that, is pretty fucking epic.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Also, as for Dan being GG, it doesn;t work on a plot level in MULTIPLE ways but the metaphorical meaning behind it? Dan spent that long trying to get 'the one thing I always wanted', and everything between, dair included, was another step in that, is pretty fucking epic.

This times a million.     When you watch the first and last episode of the sereis back to back, it is crystal clear that this entire show is Dan's journey to win serena. Everything and everyone else is secondary, if even that.  
Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

Emma,

Shipping DS with you has been a pleasure. I love you and the rest of the ds family so much. I don't even need to address the trolls because I'm sure they are wallowing in butthurt. 

Posted at
9720 posts
Bareerah

Ohhhhhh emma, you are making me nostalgic for the days when we all lived in this thread

i'd like to think everyone who used to post here regularly saw DS finally get the ending the deserved

IT'S BEEN EMOTIONAL AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FINALLY MADE IT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Posted at

Seriously Shu, I love you too bb. It's been an amazing journey and I'm glad to have shared it with every member of this thread, past and present <3

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad