hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

'They just ignored Dair when Dan spent 2 seasons in love with her and they spent the series building it up!'LOL people are cracked. Since when did they spend the entire series building it up. They have clearly been watching another show.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

Dair fans are much worse than NS'tards. At least most Sarenate fans knew they had next to no shot at endgame, but Dair fans go to delusional lengths to make themselves feel better.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic, oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyway

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

All I care about is DS. I stopped caring about anything else in early S2.

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

Chris?

please please PLEASE write a proposal one shot

I've been on it since the episode!! But it's not ready yet.. I'll get it done soon :)
Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

Oh you guys, it has been a huge pleasure to fangirl about this couple with you all, and I hope we'll try to keep it going, even if they're all MARRIED and stuff... I JUST LOVE YOU ALL <3

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

All I care about is DS. I stopped caring about anything else in early S2.

I feel pretty much the same. The only other person I like other than DS is Georgina , except in Season1 for obvious reasons.
Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

Christina :hug:

Chalice. I agree. I hated georgina in s1, but after that she was just hilarious (even if I wanted to still hate her)

Posted at
jamgal
7 posts

What do you expect from Chair/Dair fans? They though this show was all about them only to realize that this whole time they (Chair/NJBC) were nothing but glorified supporting chracters in Dan and Serena's love story.

I think you meant to say Chair/Serenate fans...no? I'm a Dair fan now but before (from season 1 to about mid-way through season 4) I was a Derena shipper; while I liked Chuck and Blair and sort-of liked Chair. (in season 1) I was never really into them. Dair fans generally tend to like/love Dan so it's doubtful that they would think he had mental problems (also that whole Dan being GG thing is just retarded). Also most Dair fans I know don't tend to be fans of the NJBC because it was always about excluding Dan and we tend to love him. The ones reveling in Dan being GG are the ones who've always hated him...mostly Chair fans, Chuck stans and also some Serenate. If there are Dair fans who think he's mentally ill then they are severely misguided.

Anyway...Congrats guys! Not the way I wanted the show to end but out of the two endgames we got, I always found Derena WAY more palatable than Chair so as long as Dan's happy...I'm happy too.

Posted at
hsds
1622 posts
Hsds

^ thanks jamagal.

Posted at
Chalice93
137 posts
Chalice93

I think you meant to say Chair/Serenate fans...no

Ya I did, the lack of an edit button after post can annoying. I have my issue with Dair fans but hatred for Dan isn't one of them.     Although I'd say Derena fans are very happy about GG being Dan because of what it meant for our ship.     It elevated us from co-captains of the series to Owners. It basically made the whole series and Dan's entire purpose on the show about Derena. 
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad