chiara // Dan & Serena Humphrey
3355 posts
October8th2005

happy new year babies :)

Posted at
3355 posts
October8th2005

CHRIS I'M SORRY BUT I AM WAITING FOR SEVERAL FICS HERE (6x7, PROPOSAL, HONEYMOON ETC) U STILL ALIVE

Posted at

Hahahahaha Chiara is a harsh taskmaster.

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

Hahaha, sorry Chia :( exam period is around, and there is a lot of revision to be done (I have to read textbooks I didn't even know I had!). But as soon as my exams are over, I promise you I'll post something... :) How's life, guys? I miss you all <3

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

aaaand unlock

Posted at
3355 posts
October8th2005

its been like 2 weeks, i'm losing my patience. which was incredibly low in the first place anyway

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds
oh for goodness' sake.
Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

HOLY SHIT. is chia on here with me right now?

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

chiarrraaaaaa <3

Posted at
christina--foreverDS
474 posts
Christina-foreverds

BOY am I glad to see (metaphorically) you... :)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad