896 posts
Wenah

Hi guys! I hope you still remember me 

Anyways, i made a crucial mistake in watching dair scenes in youtube. After watching that, i feel like i need to get this off my chest. WTF! Are the writers really that insensitive?! Is this their idea of closure?! End it like that so that Blair can see chuck as the ideal one for her. they made Dan look like a basstard! Total Freaky Friday!!! 

So misery loves company... set Dan up with Serena. Rebounds a bitch! Am I the only one appalled by all of this?! 

End the series now! i can't even...

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
@Wenah...how are you doing? Oh GG is atrocious. Dan's been made into such a hateful character just to prop up Chuck as a hero. But blair comes across as the worst character...her whole rant how she didn't sleep with chuck right away n waited to tell Dan. What bullshit. Only reason blair didn't sleep with chuck there n then is because Chuck refused and rejected her at the empire rooftop. This show is disgusting. They do anything. Serena wanted to marry a man who slept with his mother... Ewww. Everything is sick on the show now.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Total Freaky Friday!!!

lol I know eh? The funny thing is this storyline is completely in line with GG so far.

I am so totally guilty of seeing the show I want to see, instead of seeing what the writers have been shoving down our throats for almost 6 seasons now.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Serena wanted to marry a man who slept with his mother.

LOL WHAT???
Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
Yeah. Apparently the guy steven that serena is dating had slept with lily in the past, but serena was still okay wanting to marry him. But he broke up wth her because he saw the sex tape of serena n dan n realized serena's a whore. Haha. N dan n serena were seen drowning their sorrows over cheeseburgers, shakes and fries. Lol.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

my god.

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
I meant serena wanted to marry a man who slept with her mother. Lily. Not that she would have a problem if the guy slept with his own mother too. Lol. This show.
Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Wenah, the writers are not insensitive, they’re trying to please a specific crowd as the actors alluded to. Savage & Co. are confirming that they are the biggest Chuck worshippers, something we always knew here. The good news is that they have nothing to write about Chair; all they’ve been doing isshove Chair down our throat by making Blair state that Chair is going to happen with no justification whatsoever. They read our criticism and are taking it into account, the wrong way, to “justify” Chair. There is some kind of morale victory in it.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Just watched this past episode Dan and Blair scene and I want to say this : the writers are apparently high school teenagers who are angry at us for...loving Dair??? .  The writers are trying so hard to humiliate Dair that it proves how much they were meant to be. Dawson and Joey had a happy finale and moved on, Dair apparently can't move, and I mean it for the both of them.BOTH OF THEM

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Hi guys! Long time no see! :)    Hi Cami,  I saw your post earlier.  (even if it was 2 weeks ago :)

I must admit that I was curious what was happening with this crap fest  a.k.a  S6 - I checked out youtube for some Dan and Blair videos,  what episode are they on anyway btw.  Because I didn't find anyting about episode 6 and to my calculation that should have been aired yesterday?

But who gives a shit anyway   - I find out that apparently that sex tape was leaked and Blair played the innocent victim and that Dan cheated on her while she was declaring her undying love for Chuck and in other word chose him.

That dimwit  (Blair)  cheated emotionally with Dan and didn't even bother to break up with him in person knowing damn well he at least deserve that much respect  -  I mean she did say that Dan was her bestfriend in the season finale.

What was her excuse,  oh yeah she intended to but respected him enough to not sleep with Chuck until I did  -  I'm sorry didn't she sleep with Chuck anyway,  or am I mistaken because I haven't seen a whole episode so far,  just some clips on youtube and reading some stuff in here.

Regardless what happened,  sending emails or phoning it in doesn't count because even a person with a half of brain knows that you should end relationship before enter a new one and last I checked Blair was not a mormon.

All I'm trying to say here is that you break up with some one in person,  that is the decent and respectable thing to do - I guess they're both in the wrong for what they did, neither are saints.  But Dan gave Blair a out two times prior to that is all I'm saying,  so Blair should not act high a mighty in that scene because Dan and Serena pointed out some valid points to Blair.

Sadly it was a bittersweet feeling I liked how Blair stood up for herself and told Dan that she rather be alone than with him.  She's not going to stand being hurt,  she's not going to stand being humuliated,  and anyone who does can go to hell.

Why couldn't Blair shown that same attitude against Suck during her ordeal with him? - Any suggestion to that you writer retardedfucks!?

Btw here is that link referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlY4Pt8_lxw

Bye and goodnight  -  Oh I have some life changing news,  but more about much later.....

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.