1026 posts
Magnus

Crap, here is the link to Blair and Serena "fight" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMoj9sd53s

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

Just watched this past episode Dan and Blair scene and I want to say this : the writers are apparently high school teenagers who are angry at us for...loving Dair??? .  The writers are trying so hard to humiliate Dair that it proves how much they were meant to be.

That’s 100% correct; they are writing the show to please the most childish Chuck worshippers, including themselves, who couldn’t stand the existence of Dair and who also view Blair as his property. Is it possible that Safran left for that reason?

Posted at
Wenah
896 posts
Wenah

this is the writers way of justfying the choice made by blair. Clearly, she doesn't have to feel guilty because Dan cheated. apparently the writers forgot that at most both dan and blair are at fault. 

And what's with the deal with Chuck not sleeping with Serena? amnesia much? I recall in season 1 that the basstard did say he slept with her (although there was no actual scene) and, he did try to rape her.

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Wenah, it’s all about Chuck; remember whenthe writers made Blair say that what Dan did was worse than Chuck sleeping with Jenny?  There is an element about justifying the choice made by Blair, but the way they’re doing it tells me that they’re trying to apologize to their darlings about the fact that Dair ever existed.

Posted at
Wenah
896 posts
Wenah

Well, what a total waste of time building up a relationship like that and throwing it all away. At this point, i do hope that dan does not make an expose about blair. she's so insecure and would feel more insecure if dan omits mentioning her in his aricles. It would appear that she's irrelevant as what she clearly made dan feel last episode. lol

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Wenah, I’m surprised by your comments in the middle of S6. Didn’t you watch 5x24?

Posted at
Swampbox29
182 posts
Swampbox29
Here are some of my latest tweets to the GG writers @GGWriters wow lowest demo rating, perhaps catering to the chuckcultists was a bad idea @GGWriters I wish Safran never left, the pandering by the chair loyalists to the chair loyalists is mind numbing @GGwritersSavage and Co. = Jaded Teenagers. The writing on this subpar soap is lol horrifyingly bad! Keep sabotaging Dan to prop up Chuck real mature @GGWriters why didn't this show get cancelled mid season 5? Would've spared you guys the humiliation of alienating half your fan base @GGWriters the one good thing that will come from GG's final season is knowing that U the writers will be permanently unemployed..
Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
@Swampbox. Lol. Well the one. Group they tried to make happy...chair ...but their fans aren't happy exactly. I find them complaining all the time. So basically the GG writers put them in a spot where they're hated by everybody. And the actors are acting terribly this season, which only adds to the shows misery.
Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Swampbox, thanks for summarizing the whole situation in a few tweets. I was going to send them identical sarcastic tweets but I realized that they wouldn’t get the point, really.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

For you Jay!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQhuE3b_GBU    Sweden - England 4 - 2, 4 goals by Zlatan

@Svampbox   Brilliant tweets!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.