1109 posts
Ritam24
@Tina...yeah Diwali happened two days ago. Its nice to see everything so lit up. I'm just curious...you seem to know a lot about india...I mean you were familiar with a number of bollywood movies and that's really awesome, but how do you know so much? Just out of awareness, curiosity or some indian connection?
Posted at
1535 posts
Tinatrina

Pennfan, I thought about Diwali because you mentioned it in this thread. lol. No Indian connection. Just curiosity and interest in world cinema and culture. I've never been to India but would like to go sometime. Now sure which city to visit, though. 

Hiya Magnus, yes, the awful ratings are like a comforting blanket. I love how Chuckistans can't say anything now. If the ratings were higher, they'd gloat about how Chair was all anybody wanted to see. But even after the Chair sex in the promo and the producers leaking the Chair wedding(and Derena wedding but who cares about that?), still nobody watches. The viewership even went down to 0.65 million after those pictures were released and ticked up a bit after having a Dair promo. It's hilarious and funny. I'm just happy the show is leaving on such a bad note. They deserve it,

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

Hiya Magnus, yes, the awful ratings are like a comforting blanket. I love how Chuckistans can't say anything now. If the ratings were higher, they'd gloat about how Chair was all anybody wanted to see. But even after the Chair sex in the promo and the producers leaking the Chair wedding(and Derena wedding but who cares about that?), still nobody watches.

My satisfaction is that they have nothing to write about Chair; all they’re doing is make Blair claim in every episode that they’re going to end-up together soon. But then again, I’m one of those who never saw anything in Chair except the stupid lines that were shoved down our throat.

I also suspect that they’re destroying Dan’s character as a way of answering some of the criticism. It would confirm that this is not artistic creativity but pandering to certain fans. We can at least claim that we’ve made valid observations that forced the producers to retcon the show.

@Magnus, now you’re spamming and threading on Ibra-worship territory here. But in fairness, if Messi had done it, the fans in Argentina and Barcelona would have asked the Pope to canonize him.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

So you're telling me that the ratings increased with the promise of Blair and Dan interaction? Was that this monday episode?  -  If yes, that's even more funnier and a in you face moment. :)

Should be really interesting to see the ratings on the next episode because I saw the youtube clip of Dan and Blair from the latest episode and it will sure as hell be any interaction between them in that episode  -      Well not friendly anyway

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

@Magnus, now you’re spamming and threading on Ibra-worship territory here. But in fairness, if Messi had done it, the fans in Argentina and Barcelona would have asked the Pope to canonize him.

I was about to write buzz kill again Jay,  but it was nice save at the end and a funny one at that  :)

Posted at
1535 posts
Tinatrina

My satisfaction is that they have nothing to write about Chair; all they’re doing is make Blair claim in every episode that they’re going to end-up together soon. But then again, I’m one of those who never saw anything in Chair except the stupid lines that were shoved down our throat.

I also suspect that they’re destroying Dan’s character as a way of answering some of the criticism. It would confirm that this is not artistic creativity but pandering to certain fans. We can at least claim that we’ve made valid observations that forced the producers to retcon the show.

Yes, there's nothing to their relationship. No real plot. Just nonsense. And it is funny that they are destroying Dan's character to prop CB. Blair is also propping CB. Couldn't they just build them up? Apparently, they can't.     So you're telling me that the ratings increased with the promise of Blair and Dan interaction? Was that this monday episode?  -  If yes, that's even more funnier and a in you face moment. :) The ratings went up a little but the episode leaked online a day earlier and makes that even funnier. Even with a leak, more people watched it. Yes, DB have another scene but it won't be a good one. The writers just have them fighting for no reason.    
Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

So you're telling me that the ratings increased with the promise of Blair and Dan interaction? Was that this monday episode?  -  If yes, that's even more funnier and a in you face moment. :)

I think the abysmal ratings happened because of the hurricane and the elections. We’re now back to the regular shitty ratings.

@Magnus, the BBC posted the tweets from English players who watched the goal:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20334786

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Thanks a million for that link Jay!

Posted at
1535 posts
Tinatrina

No, the ratings were bad before elections and they didn't air a new episode on the day of the hurricane. The rise is only between this week and last week. All hover around 0.7 million regardless.

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Tina, I know but wasn't the ridiculous 0.3 rating the night before the election when people in the NE were still impacted by the hurricane?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.