1535 posts
Tinatrina

The rating went back down to 0.3. lol

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Tina, so you were 100% right! Maybe Derena will bring them back to a lamentable 0.4.

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24
Anybody in here?
Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I am...I wish last season was the last and the few last episodes never happened.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

What happened in the most recent?? I've stopped being afraid to ask lol

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

@Charishma, you really don’t know? Derena happened and I thought that the actors didn’t have their heart in it.

Posted at
896 posts
Wenah

@Charisma, I think the writers are trying to relive the glory days of Season 1 by putting dan and serena back together. Unfortunately at some point, the writers should realize that most people have moved on from highschool. Their characters should do the same. lol

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

Unfortunately at some point, the writers should realize that most people have moved on from highschool. Their characters should do the same. lol

Safran used to say something similar to Chair fans but obviously he lost the power struggle.

Posted at
896 posts
Wenah

any news? haven't watched the latest episode yet. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Derena??! hahahaha oh man. I can't even. Do any of you remember the scene when Dair was at the airport and Dan told Serena he needed to pee just so he could get off the phone?? That's all I can think of right now.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad