1026 posts
Magnus

@Jay  -  I hear you man (with the Man U part)

Thank you for that recommendation - But start after 12 - 13 episodes, I don't know......Will see, I made a mental note.

When does the bloopers of S6 comes out?  -  With this crap I saw unfold with the very last episode and read about the rest in TWoP there should be many bloopers with them just laughing at the ridiculousness they're forced to act upon.   But you can look on the whole S6 as one big blooper in itself,  if you think about it.

Bye!

Posted at
639 posts
Madmaniek

This show dose not make sense!!! How come after everything that happend Blair and Dan aren't togheter?? I just can't...."You still have me", "It wouldn't to me". "You should feel like a princess".... This is just not right... I can't.... meh :( :( :(

Oh and bump!

Posted at
6675 posts
Well-thats-too-bad

OMG this thread is still alive?

Posted at
12371 posts
Dairisflawless

bumpbump look who's here

Posted at
1109 posts
Ritam24

iv...how are you? never saw you here even once during the debacle of season 6...i enjoyed it though...it was such a good comedy show...i still see that you still remain a dair shipper...

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

bump. love that picture by the way. They're my OTP. Who cares if it sunk? They're still so wonderful :D

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Okay, here to take a quick pole. Does anyone watch TVD? And if so, what is your reason for watching?

I really started liking the show again. And simply because of Klaus and Caroline. I've caught up on the past season's episodes and apparantly there might be a spin-off series called "The Originals" centred around (yes you've got it lol) the original vampires. Mainly Klaus. And apparantly a random girl from Secret Circle (who is playing Haley the wolf-girl right now on TVD) is going to be a lead as well.

I'm excited and my heart is breaking a little too. Why do these shows give us a taste of beautifulness only to then put one of them with a completely random person? Considering that the girl who plays Caroline isn't leaving TVD, I'm pretty sure that puts an end to Klaus and Caroline. Dissapointing. I'm hoping that Julie Plec is lying through her butt, and plans to introduce Caroline in the spin-off later in the series. Hopefully by then Klaus and Caroline's magic is still there, and its not one of those, "oh we finally got together, but it doesn't feel right, so lets go our separate ways". Or he forms some freaky mating Twilight-esq bond with wolf-girl.

Whats your take on TVD so far? I quite like the plots and characters actually. I like how the triangle (between stephan Damon and Elena) is being handled currently. I'm okay with Elena no matter who she's with. Its one of those shows that manages to swing you back and forth, instead of creating male characters that polarize the audience to make shipper wars. And then plays on it and gives "majority' of the audience whatever they want. They really seem to not care that most people want Delena. I like that. I mean, even though Delena is happening, there's a big question mark surrounding them right now.

Posted at
Dair Necessities
467 posts
Dair-necessities

I prefer Caroline with Stefan.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Really?? I kinda see her as his new Lexi. That's what I love about this show though. No matter which pairing you like, it doesn't matter, because I think its handled kind of well. They all can sort of co-exist. I've shipped one person with multiple others. Its how tv used to be before writers discovered the internet and started giving the audience whatever they wanted. Despite TVD being such a ship-driven show, the ships don't dictate the show.

A little bitter much? lol Everything makes me think of Dair :D

Posted at
12371 posts
Dairisflawless

Good to see I'm still rooting for Dair? Well duh, of course I am! I always will.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad