1026 posts
Magnus

Robin Van Persie and a classic hat-trick and Manchester United 20th league title is a fact!

Robin second goal was a beauty - Right Jay? 

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

I will have pleasant night and Tuesday!

Goodnight!

Posted at
J_Tati
2969 posts
Jtati

This was spooky because I was thinking of you earlier today when I was tormenting some obnoxious Liverpool fans at work 

I hope they didn’t bite you!

Robin Van Persie and a classic hat-trick and Manchester United 20th league title is a fact!

Robin second goal was a beauty - Right Jay? 

A hat trick by number 20 gave us number 20, that’s the joke around OT. The pass from Rooney was also perfect BTW.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

I hope they didn’t bite you!  - The funny thing is that I actually said they should bite me! :)

The pass from Rooney was also perfect BTW. -  That was implied Jay ;)  or goes without saying!

Today it was a pure enjoyment to work and said hi to all Liverpool fans and I usually hate Tuesdays

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

I'm pretty sure that some of you have already seen this  -  Penn basically bash Stephanie Savage,  well anyway here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQA2WMGPyxM

Penn saying this about her was perfection:  "Stephanie Savage co-creator and the writer it was really her baby she put her life, heart and soul into that show" - That tell you something about her abilities if she thought that was a good idea, what an incredible moron she truly is - LOLThe way Penn said that she was responsible for that debacle was a really good backhanded insult to her and his struggle to keep himself for not laughing at the ridiculousness was only a plus.

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

Wow, this thread is dead - LOL

So I have finally watched the whole season 6 and just not the very last episode I saw back in January on Swedish television -  It safe to say that this last season was one utterly bad written Chair fiction, but what to expect when Stephanie "no brain" Savage was in charge with her imbeciles for writers.  With the end of that 5x24 episode and what follow to the very last episode it is clear as hell that Blair became the biggest pathetic,  weak,  stupid and immature character that has ever graced the airways and that is me putting it mildly. Christ they sure did destroyed Blair, what a waste.  My consolation is that Blair was happy with Dan in S5,  because I never saw her that happy in S6 with Suck Bass.  It could be on Leighton's acting but the fact remains that Blair was not this happy and alive as she was in S5 and no one can refute that.  Oh just so you know I downloaded it illegally.............

Personal news and the real reason I entered this site:

On the night of Monday Anna and I become parents to a baby girl  -  She weighed 3110 grams and was 51 centimeters tall and the name will be Annelie and she is perfect and I now love two girls more than life.Have a great summer and goodbye for now!

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

BUMP - LOL   I always wanted to write that.  After 3 month I decided for check this thread,  I'm bored and waiting for Sweden and Austria to start -  But wow this thread is really dead! BTW Nathalia is 3 month old now. :)

I was also feeling spiteful because Ed "Suck Bass"  Westwick's new movie Romeo and Juliet are getting terrible reviews and I love it because that limey bastard that I can't help to loathe thanks to his portrayal of that puny Suck Bass,  his voice and walking still give me the creeps  -  Currently on rottentomatoes.com the movie has 12 fresh and 43 rotten reviews.

I'm not even surprised by it because nothing will come close to Baz Luhrmann Romeo & Julia from 1996 -  And Ed will NOT surpass John Leguizamo portrayal of Tybalt, not by a long shot.

I read one review that made me crack up in laughter. it's from Claudia Puig, USA Today - "Others do not fare as well.  Ed Westwick looks like he's wearing a Severus Snape wig as Tybalt" - LOL

The broadcast of the football match starts now with the interviews - Bye and for the next time....... take care!

Posted at
1026 posts
Magnus

haha,  what a blunder I did -  It's not Nathalia, that's my brother daughter name.Annelie is my daughter name, a hard week and two beers is my writing limit apparently.

Once again bye! :)

Posted at

Bumpity bump bump Dare to Dair

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad