I don't really ship Nair, though I think they're really cute together (and much, much better than other couples on this show! *cough dair*) but I saw this picture and I loved it so I thought I'd share :)

Posted at
1631 posts
Lolita

NEXT WEEEEEEEEKKKK......

OMG.. Can't wait for this episode..

Posted at

I am actually going to watch next week's episode just for the Nair

and I haven't even watched an episode in like 2 months or something I swear

Posted at

consider yourself lucky patteh, it's been terrible. hopefully the next episode will be better though! (hopefully!!!)

Posted at
1631 posts
Lolita
i knoooowwww...me too...i can't wait to see Nate and Blair next week.. in the promo when Nate said "hire professional" and Blair appears is soooo damn good...
Posted at
ellemenope
222 posts
Ellemenope

Holy crap. Nair in the vicinity! Insanity! When's the last time Nate and Blair actually talked? Was it all the way back in season 3? I'm excited for next week. 

Posted at

OK - I hardly ever leave my 'home' thread, but I had to when I saw the Nair thread!  I am so excited about the upcoming Nair scenes!  I absolutely love these two when the are together - their friendship is always a joy to watch.  Very excited about this!!!

Posted at
1631 posts
Lolita
when 2 other Blair's ship busy make Trending twitter,,i want Nair become TT too next week ;( ....Nair is back
Posted at
1631 posts
Lolita
''we used to talk about our future, how perfect it would be, remember?''
Posted at
1631 posts
Lolita

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN....I feel i want to cry right now

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.