1631 posts
Lolita

Posted at
351 posts
Ava-mila

Nair <3 I trully miss them

I don't know why but I don't believe both Chair and Derena will be endgame since one of the predictable couples is Rufly.

So I somehow think Chuck could die and Nate could help Blair raise his son.

That's the only possible way Nair could be endgame, but it wouldn't been good one cause Blair would mourn Chuck forever.

Since there is no hope left, let's remember the most beautiful couple in GG history:

Posted at

aww there's no doubt they were cute together :)))) upon rewatching GG though, Nate just was not that into her haha...especially in s1, he wasn't a great boyfriend. and then in s2 he didn't trust her and was all insecure about Chuck/Blair (with good reason but still) I'm a huge Chair shipper, but Nair doesn't bother me at all and I actually think they're really great together :') Plus it makes me nostalgic for season 1 and 2. The Chuck/Blair/Nate triangle was the best. I miss the first 2 seasons so much!!

:)

Posted at

she looks SO pretty here!! 

haha I'll go back to my thread now ;)

Posted at

Seriously fuck Chair. I feel like the same fucking storyline has been repeating itself since Season 2 or 3. "Omg blair i luv u what the fuck i do such bad things i luv u" "Omg Chuck I can't even take you. I am so much more mature than you and you are a bastard. Wait, I love you." "Lol wait blair WE CAN'T B TOGETHER IT'S NOT RITEEEEEE"

I'm back! becaue I'm procrastinating as usual...anyway even though I'm a total CB shipper, I totally agree with this. I loved Chuck and Blair's dynamic in season 2 (and early season 4, parts of season 3) but for the most part, since 3x01 I've hated 99% of how the writers have written them. It's so OOC and repetitive and just HORRIBLE. I know it's unlikely that you'll get a Nair endgame, but you should consider yourselves lucky because Nair only happened in season 1 and season 2, so the horrible s3-6 writers never got a chance to eff them up :) now you'll always have those untainted memories. And even though I'll probably get my endgame, CB have been dragged through the mud and aren't the same CB I loved in the first 2 seasons at all. Anyway, just wanted to say I agreed with this (and wanted an excuse to procrastinate more too ;)

Posted at
3492 posts
Justanothergirl

wait blair WE CAN'T B TOGETHER IT'S NOT RITEEEEEE"

LOL this made me laugh so hard because it's true             I've never shipped Nair, because to me it was just puppy love, like Elise said, he wasn't into her and he couldn't accept her dark side but even as a die-hard CB shipper I have to admit that Nair had some of the most beautiful scenes on GG. And Nate Archibald is a great guy, I hope he doesn't end up alone.                                                                       I loved Chuck and Blair's dynamic in season 2 (and early season 4, parts of season 3) but for the most part, since 3x01 I've hated 99% of how the writers have written them. It's so OOC and repetitive and just HORRIBLE. I know it's unlikely that you'll get a Nair endgame, but you should consider yourselves lucky because Nair only happened in season 1 and season 2, so the horrible s3-6 writers never got a chance to eff them up :) now you'll always have those untainted memories.         ITA!      

And you have the books too, I've never read them, but as far as I know Nair end up together, right?

Posted at
351 posts
Ava-mila

Chuck and Blair are too similar to have a long lasting relationship. They are both on fire.

Well Chuck just to be on fire until he became this old man. I think they are a good team but their love is too forced and they seem to always run away from each other because they are affraid of the fire.

Nate on the other hand could be good for Blair, he has grown as a character and his supstance abuse lately is minimal hhahah.

I believe they were really in love once, but then came Chuck and it became Blair's obsession instead of love. Don't get me wrong I adore Chuck, I just don't think they really bring the best of each other out, I love them seperated more then as a couple and I just to ship them really hard.

But Nate deserves someone who will love him back, and I'm affraid it's not Blair.

awww look at the tears in his eyes..

you guys should really read the books, they are awesome. They have no filter like in the show, they smoke, they drink, they curse.. I love the books :)

well there is no real endgame in the books, but Nate is the main male character and Chuck just has a smaller role in them..

Posted at

I agree, I used to love Chuck but since season 3 (with a few exceptions) they have turned him into a serious old man and I hate it. He's hardly recognizable anymore and he used to be such an awesome character. (the same goes for Blair sadly) I loved CB together when they were written well, but tbh if the show was always written like this, I don't know if I would've shipped them at all (probably mostly because I would've never watched the show if it started out this bad :P) Thanks Betty, I'll have to read them!! I bought the books when I started watching the show but I haven't read them yet. I'll do that over the break after this horrible show is finally over :) Poor Nate, I don't remember him crying! That's pitiful :'( he's adorable, I wish he hadn't been turned into a guest star. 

Posted at
351 posts
Ava-mila

I wish he hadn't been turned into a guest star.

THIS!!!   it's like when they realised Chuck has the bigger fanbase they just dropped Nate. They didn't know what to do with him so they gave him 50 girlfriends, one worse then the other. Shalow and short relationships was the only thing what that was going on in his life. Eventhough he has an much more interesting family backround then for example Blair or Dan. I'm glad he finally got a job, but I would rather liked it if he stayed at Columbia and became the only one from the group with an actuall college degree just so he could show that he is more to him then a hot looking guy.    
Posted at

I KNOW!! It's not surprising that Ed and Leighton (the strongest actors imo...at least back then) became more focused on, but they didn't have to completely forget Nate! Chace wasn't the best actor but I thought the Archibald/Vanderbilt's were interesting and I liked seeing his family dynamic and everything. Then, starting with Bree Buckley (ugh) in s3, they just started throwing guest stars at him. I hate this. I would much rather watch a Nate SL than anything involving Dan, Bart, or guest stars. I don't understand why they threw him in the background. These writers are just morons.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad