just give me finally my rufly back sighs!!

Posted at

bump bump

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Hey how have u been ? :)
Posted at

hey! hugs, aw finally a sign from someone else here..

poor rufly thread is so quite. how are you? i am fine. just not exited on the next season.

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
I'm doing alright, i am actually excited for the premiere although I will not be buying season 5 on DVD... I don't know of I should be excited or not about the premiere, of course the writers are crazy lol I'm only keen for Serena's storyline (but I'm not looking forward to barry)
Posted at

i am not looking forward for bart an lily shit. so much is sure. but i am something exited on rufus and ivy. and i wanna see ivy bringing lily down.

did you see the cute rufly park pics? i so hope they are reunited in the finale again. or better still before the finale

Posted at
1031 posts
Sink-or-swim
Well I hope for you that Rufly are reunited... My picture perfect ending revolves more on 'group' scenes and 'family' scenes I would love to see Connor Paolo on the last episode of Gossip Girl of course he's odviously on Revenge now, which is probably my fave show right now :)
Posted at

well it would be great if they do the parallel from season 3  for season 6. reunited and with eric. and all are picking up jenny from trainstation:-)

Posted at

Posted at

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad