i just love this new pics with both^^ so cute. and they never lost something from their chemistry

Posted at

Posted at

Posted at
Matthew Settle �@matt_settle @KellyRutherford: @Settleford @matt_settle �� miss you Kelly :) that is so cute!:)
Posted at

Posted at

Hey Netty!! (or is it Netti?) I'm rewatching season 1 and I'm more convinced now than ever that Rufus and Lily belong together. The show got so messed up in the end that I don't even count what happened after season 2 :P (except the Rufus and Lily wedding of course!!) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm definitely a R&L shipper :D

Posted at

that is good to hear. and its netti:-) yes i miss my rufly. but i miss this rufly what it was before they ruined it so much. rufly in the second half from season 5 and in season 6 was so different and not more fine.

Posted at

I agree! as you know, I love CB, but not really what CB was in the later seasons. I feel the same way about Rufly. As I'm rewatching season 1, I really love them together and it's so obvious that they're meant to end up together!!

Posted at

Chair and rufly are my OTP. they were my endgames since beginning.

And i have to say, i did not really understand why they did put lily with this asshole william at end. It brought no sense. William was not in season 1. He came in season 3. Before this, there was never a sign from him. So i dont understand this decision.

Posted at

it makes no sense that she ended up with william. they only did that so they could end up with a dan/serena endgame. I think they should've had rufus and lily end up together and have dan and serena end up with other people (or alone! not everyone has to be paired up!!) Anyway, in my head Chair, Rufly, and Serenate ended up together :)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad