8877 posts
Stella

Fuck you and your craziness. Seriously. I CAN'T believe that Eleanor and Cyrus are on board for this crap - although, on second thought, yes it does make sense for Eleanor. But Cyrus should know a thing or two about real love.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/gossip-girl-episode-421-shattered-bass_2532.html

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Thank you Stella, you will probably surprised but I totally wish the battle would be between Dan and Chuck. Louis just gets on my nerves. Everybody went all gaga for him at such a rapid pace...I can't keep up ...

Posted at
12218 posts
Court

Bahahahahaha. It's happening, get over it. 

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Bahahhahahahha ............................NO! Prince Louis is leaving, deal with it!

Posted at
843 posts
Queenofice

LOL!!!

Like everything else in your life that apology was underwhelming. OMG I LOVE Blair!!

Posted at
Dansrs
237 posts
Dansrs

Loved blair's outfit :)

and as usual she doesn't just rocks outfits.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I don't like Serena and Blair fighting. Blair is going to need someone to pick her up soon...

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

Bahahahahaha. It's happening, get over it.

That's the thing. Chuck and Blair will end up together in the finale. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!

Posted at
12218 posts
Court

I don't like them fighting either but it's true. Her apology was like "Well, I was a shitty friend but meh...get over it" She's so relaxed and careless. It bothers me so much. Where's good season 1 Serena

Posted at
63 posts
Tanner1511

There was spoiler out there already that they will make up at the end of this season! There is a picture of them in bed where Blair is resting her head on a pillow on serena's lap.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.