Omg look at Chair they look so cute, can't wait for episiode 9 :D

Posted at
17072 posts
Martinayaya

<33

Posted at
99 posts
Cb-fan

Nice pics :) Though hahaha sorry to be so judgmental about Blair's clothes but I just can't help thinking how much her dress reminds me of a nightgown...

And why is chair kissing again? Weren't they supposed NOT to be together this season? Cute how they match clothes though xD

Posted at
3864 posts
M

It makes me wanna throw up .

BLAIR WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO URSELF ?

Posted at
205 posts
Chiquita94

matching clothes:)

they look so cute in this one pic, even they hurt each other only more by doing that..

Posted at
kthxbye
194 posts

maybe it's my computer monitor, but does it look to anyone else like chuck is tied up in the kiss picture?  if so, and chair must be together, then I hope to god it means that blair somehow now has the upper hand in whatever their relationship is and is torturing chuck for once. please, please.

Posted at
kthxbye
194 posts

also WTF blair's hair is awful. what are her stylists thinking??

Posted at
524 posts

I'm so happy about the Chair pics, couldn't help noticing Chuck's getting a pedicure in the bottom  photo lol

Posted at
amanda_righi
115 posts

The cb kissing picture is perfect. You can feel the chemistry, love it.

Posted at
sharon22
73 posts

Are they back together???

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad