mish
7 posts
Mish

“GOSSIP GIRL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)“Shattered Bass” (TV-14, LS) (HDTV)JACK BASS (GUEST STAR DESMOND HARRINGTON) RETURNS TO THE UPPER EAST SIDE — Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena (Blake Lively) and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. On the road to “happily ever after,” Blair (Leighton Meester) finds herself torn between the men in her life. Jack Bass’ (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck (Ed Westwick) and those closest to him. Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Allison Liddi-Brown directed the episode written by Sara Goodman (#421).Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/gossip-girl-episode-421-shattered-bass.html#ixzz1KC8z1dBb

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

OH DAMN! Fuck it writers, who is supposed to believe that a forty year old guy's only goal in life is to destroy his nephew who was like a son for him not too long ago.

Posted at
mish
7 posts
Mish

totally agree :)

Posted at
1113 posts
Fizzy
Chace and Penn aren't listed :/
Posted at
9020 posts
Blate
Well they said jack will surprise us so I have a feeling he's knows russell and is behind the whole thing not to mention he might be working for Louis 2.
Posted at

oh stella! don't make fun of the writers,they know what they do it's "organic"*sarcasm

congratz JS & SS,you are officially dumbasses

Posted at

Jack Bass’ (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side

omg yeah he is back:-)))
Posted at
It's Gio Bitch!
5219 posts
Apusaki

OH DAMN! Fuck it writers, who is supposed to believe that a forty year old guy's only goal in life is to destroy his nephew who was like a son for him not too long ago.

ITA Well they said jack will surprise us so I have a feeling he's knows russell and is behind the whole thing not to mention he might be working for Louis 2. i also believe that the prince has a hidden agenda. so could be working with that basshole sr.
Posted at
DXKing
1185 posts

YESSSS

Fuck Chuck more...........

JAIR FTW

Posted at
9020 posts
Blate
i also believe that the prince has a hidden agenda. so could be working with that basshole sr.(((well the writers did say that cb fans are not gonna like louis and a spoiler on ggsss said that he might not be a guy after all or something like that but I can't remember))
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

[to Jenny] That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. I choose you.

Blair
x Close Ad