kristin is a pathetic liar,i hate the woman!

Posted at
4093 posts
Al-in-germany

kristin is a pathetic liar,i hate the woman!

Shit, she's only E's TV Spoiler Monkey, she didn't (to the best of my knowledge) murder your puppies or seduce your boyfriend. 

She, Ausiello and the rest of them operate on pretty narrow parameters with the producers of shows.  They have to play nice, because in the end they depend upon the contact to those making the show in order to get most sneak peaks and spoilers to promote in the first place.   Most of the time the producers will release the information to them that they then put into their pieces and Q&As.  Even if they do happen upon information from another source they might choose not to publish it for fear of pissing off the producers.  Or if they do release the information it might be presented as a blind item. 

Kristen isn't rooting through the bins of Studio City under cover, chatting to runners and caterers to get the inside story like an entertainment Bob Woodward.  She's working from a desk, so depends upon people to give her information.  If she prints something inaccurate (e.g. "there's no way that Chuck and Jenny will have sex") it's because she's been misled by somebody she trusted. 

Posted at

lol Ausiello has more credibilty than this woman

Posted at
2677 posts
Sweydie

I was under the impression that Kristin was a Chair fan favourite seeing as how biased she is with that ship.  I can't help but wonder if their reactions to a spoiler from Kristin would be different if it were in their favour.  Would she be a liar then?

Posted at
6675 posts
Well-thats-too-bad

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

omg i hope her spoilers are legit

chair needs to be over and ended forever

Posted at
2677 posts
Sweydie

Hello Coco love <3

Hahaha well, Ausiello's spoilers don't give more away.  And nothing on Chair on his side, either.

Fingers crossed, darling. Fingers crossed lol.

Posted at
6675 posts
Well-thats-too-bad

I AM TRYING TO BB

but damnnnn

have you seen the speculation going on on the kiss thing?

i've heard it all

from dair being over because dan gets back with serena

to blair kissing chuck

to blowing off louis at the wedding to marry chuck

Posted at
2677 posts
Sweydie

wtf?

dan gets back with serena??? eugh. 

sad thing is, that these writers are so insane, that even the decisions we think are the worst for storylines could end up being on the damn show.

Posted at
12371 posts
Dairisflawless
None of these are legit. (what @mrs salvatore posted)..Might will happen, but that's just taken out of the context.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad